Chapter 27 (Part 1)

She thumbed down the console as her eyes piercing right to the screen. She didn't even blink. It was her versus Seulgi. They've been fighting about half hour and no one seemed to give in easily. 

She had her feet on the table as she leaned comfortably to the arm sofa whilst chewing her bubble gum. 

"Lisa, why are you here? It's Saturday afternoon." Jihyo stated as a matter of fact. She took a bag of chips and filled it inside her mouth. She was just arrived at Sana's place and didn't expect the taller girl to be there since she is usually ditching her friends to spent more time with Jennie.

"Nini is going shopping with her friends." She replied shortly. "Damn it," she muttered under her breath. She was about to lose one of her heart because of the other short creature beside her.

Seulgi didn't respond.

"Unnie, you will lose to Seulgi unnie," Sana snickered. "Just wait for it, wait for it..." She laughed loudly. "Bam!" 

"Damn it, Sana!" She shouted, slammed the console. "What's with you all disturbing my game, seriously!" 

"I won! Wohoooo!" Seulgi punched the air. "Woah! That was tiring," she smirked smugly.

"Whatever, I'm not playing that again," she sulked as she snatched the chips from Jihyo hand and grabbed a hand of it and ate it in one go.

"Oh you cry baby!" Seulgi mocked her. "Come on, one more game." She handed her the main console, ready to pressed the play button. 

"Go play with Jisoo, she's way to quiet." Jisoo wasn't paying attention to her friends. She was looking at the table blankly. 

"Yo Chu!"Lisa threw a peanut successfully landed on her head making her jumped. 

"What the heck!" She combed her hair to find the peanut. 

"Play with Seulgi," she said easily. 

"I don't want to," she replied, irritated. 

"She's been moping about' I-can't-even-know' a lot lately," Sana quoted it with her hands. "Tell her to spill it, unnie." 

"You heard her, Chu. Spill the beans already, what's up you?" 

"Come on, Lis! One more game!" Seulgi poked the console to her head. 

"Yah!" She shouted. "One more and that's that, Seul. You're a game freak, gosh," 

They starting a new game as the others do their own business like watched the battle or eating snacks or dumbly mistaken the nutshell as the peanut and spitted it out right after. 

"What is it, Chu?" Lisa saw the scene at the corner of her eyes. "You're weirder than usual." 

"Nothing," she mumbled. 

"It's clearly something, stop that long face and talk to us." Jihyo chimed in. 

Jisoo sighed. "Lisa-ah? Do you know Irene?" Jisoo said cautiously. 

"As in Bae Irene the Satan? Yeah I know her, why?" 

Jisoo frowned at the statement. "What do you think about her?" 

"Plankton," she replied shortly. 

"What?" Sana laughed. "Are you really talking about that plankton, unnie?"