Chapter 26 (Part 1)

"Should we talk to them now?"

"They're doing really good, I don't want to put any pressure on them. Let there be. What do you think?"

"We think the same way too. But for how long?" 

"Give it six more months? Let there enjoy the happy phase." 

"And if they finally ask us about it?" 

"Then we'll discuss it with them." 

"We're happy." 

"Believe me, we are too."

*****

Everyone sat at their respective spot. "You find your phone?"

"No. I can't believe I lost it. All of my important contacts are there." Lisa sulked as she slurped her soup.

"But that's the same phone," Jihyo pointed the black device beside Lisa's bowl.

"It's Nini's. I bought a new phone but it's too big. I don't like it so I trade it with her. Her phone is boring, no games whatsoever. I have to download it all over again."

"What phone did you buy?" Seulgi asked. 

"iPhone X, I want to buy the same type like my old one but it's no longer produced. I can't believe their breakthrough revolution is its size," Lisa laughed. "The application is pretty much the same, I think?" 

"You should exchange it with me. I wouldn't mind a bigger phone." 

"In your dream, you short!" Lisa snorted at her. 

"You're only an inch taller, you dumb! Anyway, are you going to go to that conference?" Seulgi stole Jihyo's fries. 

"I don't know, haven't talk to Nini about it." Lisa drank her infused water before shoving her noodles into her mouth. 

"What?" 

"The conference will be hold for three days and I don't want to be all alone in different continent with myself."

"Wow, never know you're so smitten." Jihyo and Seulgi laughed out loud. Lisa stopped chewing her food to glare at her friends.

  "It's a good thing, really." Jihyo said still snickering. 

"You say it like it's not. Stop laughing at me. Yah!" 

They didn't stop.

*****

"What's for dinner?" Lisa opened the fridge and picked up her ice cream. 

"Lili, no ice cream before dinner." Jennie reminded her. 

"Just one scoop." 

"Lalisa," the lawyer glared sternly at her. 

"Put it back to the fridge. Ice cream is for dessert not appetizer."

"But I want appetizer," she pouted. "Then have salad or something. Put. It. Back." Jennie emphasized each word. 

"Dictator." Lisa muttered under her breath but did what she told anyway. She wasn't as freely as when she didn't know about Jennie's existence. She used to have ice cream for dinner, ice cream for breakfast, ice cream for midnight snack and no one would nag her for it.

But, she wouldn't barter her new life with anything in the world. 

"I heard that," Jennie stated whilst tasting her cooking.