Chapter 21 (Part 1)

Lili 08:17 

'Which one is better? '

She sent three of handbags picture. 

Nini 08:21 

'Neither, why? '

Lili 08:23 

'Just asking your opinion. What are you doing?' 

Nini 08:25

'Preparing meeting with client. What are you doing? Still in morning report?'

Lili 08:27

'Yep. What about this one?' 

Jennie looked at the branded black elegant handbag. It was really pretty. 

Lili 08:28 

'Or this one?' Came another chat with picture attachment. 

Jennie frowned. 

Nini 08:31 

'What's with you and these bags?' She typed. 

Lili 08:33

'I'm into fashion. So?' She asked impatiently. 

Nini 08:34 

'Yeah. And I'm not scared of scary movie.' She replied sarcastically. 

Lili 08:36

'Which one?' She ignored the remark. 

Nini 08:39 

'The forth one is simple yet classy. It'll look good on you.'

Lili 08:40 

'Do you like it?' 

Nini 08:42 

'Why does it matter?' She chuckled. 

Lili 08:43

'Do you like it?' She repeated. 

Nini 08:44 

'I like it.' Lisa put her phone on the table and focused her attention to the presentation.

"Mr. Teng, 33 y.o, admitted to the hospital last night due to blunt injury on anterior thorax sinistra and penetrating injury on lateral thorax dextra. He brought in by a civilian directly to the hospital. Vital sign: GCS: 12, RR: 34x/m, Pulse: 129x/m, BP: 9O/5OmmHg,"

The 3rd year resident showed the audience Me pictures of the patient.

"Vesicular sound on the right chest decreased and there's slightly deviated trachea to the left. We put on IV line, RL 40 gtt/m, 8L of oxygen on NRM, then we performed decompression by inserting 18 gauge needle on the second ICS of the right chest. The patient's stable for couple minutes before fall in shock, we performed resuscitation but no improvement. Patient died on 00:47 KST." 

"How's the heart?" Lisa asked. 

"Excuse me, doctor?" 

"The heart." 

"Well... Umm, we uh, the heart is uh," he sputtered

"That patient died due to the cardiac tamponade. Want to know why I know that? I did the autopsy with the forensic team this dawn." She folded her arms. "Did you or did you not examine his heart?"

"Well there's no- I mean..."

"Ultrasound?" She sneered, the conference room fell into an awful silent. He bowed his head deeply. "Don't you have eyes and ears?" She increased her brow.