Chapter 22

"Nice outfits," Seulgi examined her from head to toe as she took a seat beside her. "What happen with your old grey T-shirt?" She asked. "Wait, you put up your pants? You even wear belt! Flat shoes! You use flat shoes!"

"Nini threw it somewhere." she replied shortly, ignored the other question. The residents were preparing the morning report and a second year resident came to her to gave her his referat. Lisa nodded then opened its content.

"What?!" Seulgi asked in surprise.

"She said that grey T-shirt is old and ugly and she doesn't like seeing me in it, so..." She streaked the writing she didn't feel right. "Where the heck this sentences coming from," she mumbled to herself.

"So she choose what clothes you'll be wearing?!"

Lisa diverted her eyes to saw Seulgi looking at her an amuse expression on her face. She increased her brow. "What if she does?" 

"Omo! Omo! Omo!" She shuddered. "You just! Did you just! Lisa!" She muffled squeal.

"Alright, morning report begin," the chief of surgery who leaded the morning report today allowed the resident on-call team to presented their report.

Seulgi immediately shut up. 

"We're so not over this!" The plastic surgeon hissed.

*****

"Please welcome our new fashionistaaa!" Seulgi opened the lounge as bowed deeply and let Lisa entered first.

"What?" Jisoo who was made her coffee turned her head towards her friends. "How the heck?" She laughed. "Lisa-ah, are you really wearing that?"

"Jisoo-ah!" Jihyo barged in. "I told you your colon cancer patient is a no go. Why am I seeing her name on schedule boa- Lisa what the heck?"

"Is it really weird?" She inspected her clothes. "Why are you guys laughing at me?"

"Woah!" Jihyo blinked. "You actually look really good." She patted her shoulder. "I never know you have fashion sense in your body."

"Shut up!" Her face and ears redden.

"I told her she looks good, she says I make fun of her!" Seulgi laughed her pants off.

"Jennie did it, didn't she? There's no way you do it by yourself." Jisoo snickered.

"Whatever, I'm going to change!" She brushed aside her friend's contempt as she walked into the changing room and stood in front of foil-length body mirror. She scrutinized herself as satisfying smile spread across her face.

"I do look good."

*****

Lisa was standing in front of the TV with eyes glued on it watching the breaking news of the fall of an airplane around Bermuda triangle. She let Jennie folded up her long sleeve.

Suddenly her phone ringed somewhere. She walked towards the voice source by reflex, making Jennie had to get up too to follow her. She picked up the phone. It was her resident reporting a new patient that came from emergency.

"Stay still, Lisa-ah," Jennie said lowly and continued fixed up Lisa's shirt. Lisa stopped moving.

"I'll see her tomorrow morning, thank you." She locked her phone. "Ready?" She asked Jennie.