Chapter Twenty-Six

5 months later

Haliegh's POV

I wonder through the halls of the house. Mason and I moved into my childhood home about four months ago.

Apparently that was part of my dad's graduation present to Mason and I. The keys to our house. Mason had been helping my dad update everything in the house from the kitchen becoming state of the art to the new hardwood floors and new paint colors.

Dad, Mason and Greg also fixed my rose garden which dad now spends most of the time tending to it.

Mason and I have taken over almost all of the Alpha and Luna duties. We wanted to give Shea and Ellie more time with Charlie and April.

Mason is currently in his new office basically throwing a fit because I organized everything and now he swears he can't find anything. Apparently I have a different way of organizing his office instead of just leaving paperwork and stuff lay over the place.

I rub my tiny baby bump that literally just showed up. My tiny jellybean moves around kicking at my hand.

"Honey." I casually say to Mason.

He looks up at me from his paperwork.

"Hey beautiful. What's up?" Mason asks me as he moves some paper around.

"Are you ready for our appointment?"

"Crap, is that today?" He looks panicked.

"Yes, it's been marked on the calendar for the last month. Please tell me you're coming. Today's the sonogram." I tell him.

"Of course I'm coming. Tyler can handle the meeting until I can get there. Let's go baby." Mason smiles.

Mason's POV

Of course it's our appointment today. I'm so stupid for setting up a meeting with the nearby Alphas.

SHIT!

~Tyler~

*Mason what's up?*

~I hope you don't have plans this morning. I need you to cover for me at the meeting this morning until I can get there.~

*Already planned on it. I can't believe you forgot about your appointment. Hales has been amped for the appointment for weeks.*

~I know, I'm stupid.~

*Just go find if I'm getting a nephew or a niece.*

~Thank you man.~

I grab the truck keys and find Haliegh putting on her shoes. She's got a water bottle in hand.

"Are you ready honey?" I ask her.

"Of course. Did you get everything settled?"

"Yes I did."

"Good. Are you ready to find out what we're having?"

"Dear god yes I am! Then we can finally settle on a name."

"I like Sabrina." She tells me.

"No, Sabrina Chilson."

"I guess when you say it like that it doesn't sound right."

"What about Issac Charles Chilson if it's a boy?" I ask her.

"Hmm.. Maybe I like Luke Charles Chilson." She tells me.

"I know honey." I help Haliegh into the Jeep.

"Trina Allison." I shake my head.

"Well I don't know anymore. It's so hard to pick out names. You literally realize how much you dislike someone when you try to come up with a name for your child. Ed and Liv had it so easy with Christine." She mutters.