Chapter Thirty One

Haliegh's POV

"What do you mean I'm getting married today?" I ask the girls.

"Well you and Mason were taking too long to plan this wedding, so we talked to Mason about the idea of us planning your wedding. He thought it was a brilliant idea and that you would probably go for it. At least I think he was hoping that you just don't kill him or leave him at the alter. So then as we were planned, you all threw all this ceremony and Thanksgiving stuff at us so we thought why not just do it all at once." Liv tells me.

I stand there puzzled.

"Wait a second, you planned my entire wedding without me?" I question them.

"Well with Mason approval of everything." Ava and Leah tell me. I don't have to plan a wedding now. Everyone is here. I don't have to sit through a crap ton of meetings, cake testing is out the window.

"Alright let's do this." I tell them.

They all cheer and start on all their fun work.

Soon, I am in a dress that Leah has designed and made, Kennedy and Ava have done my hair, and Liv and Vera are doing my make up.

All the girls are wearing matching dresses.

"I don't understand how you guys got all of this together." I tell them.

"We all had ideas that we could use. And we threw it all together with Mason's approval of course. And we have been dropping major hints too. You don't know how hard it's been to keep it a secret from you. We all thought we were going to get caught. But you have been so focused on the twins and getting ready for them plus all the paperwork for the budgets and anything that everyone needed. We got to the point where we were asking the pack to create situations that you would have to deal with to keep your attention away from us." Ava tells me.

"So when Leah volunteered to take alter my dress for the ceremony that was to get my measurements. And is that why Mrs. Pettier thinks she needs more flowerbeds in her yard. Do you know how frustrating that is? I have been arguing with an old lady about whether or not she needs her entire yard replaced with flower gardens." I spent all summer trying to figure out the flower beds at Mrs. Pettier's house. I mean really it was so impossible to work with the old lady. I mean everything was a challenge.

"We're really sorry but we had to keep you distracted. And Mrs. Pettier is one of the volunteers that did her job." Kennedy whispers.

"Are you kidding me? I had to convince so many of the pack members to rip out her grass and spend an entire day planting flowers, laying paving stones and putting in flower beds." I tell them. Mason let me use a bunch of the patrol guards to help out with the project. They would hate me every time the stupid phone would ring. It was always a change in the plans with Mrs. Pettier. The guys finally put their foot down and told me that if she made any more changes that she would have to find other people to do it because they just wanted to be done. I never blamed them. I was fed up by the end of the first two weeks. I think that it was just a lot to be handling and then all these guys who weren't used to doing physical labor like this. They are prepared for fighting against rogues and other creatures. Ripping out an old lady's front and back yard wasn't on their agendas.

Mason's POV

I really hope surprising Haliegh with a wedding today was a good idea. When the ladies had approached me with the idea, at first I didn't think it would be a good idea, but the further along she got with the twins, and everything else, I knew that once they were born, it would take forever to plan everything out. And the twins would probably be in kindergarten before we actually got married, without any other kids being born. I knew that if I didn't let her family plan it all then we would be five kids into this relationship and still haven't planned a wedding.