Chapter Thirty Three

Haleigh's POV

It had been a few hours since Ashley and Nova had started to make their way down the mountain. Tyler, Perry and Axel were on their way fast. The minute Axel found out what the hell was going on, he told Colten's beta that he would go instead.

My contractions are to close together, that I know that the guys are panicking. At least if Ashley would have stayed, we would have been a little more prepared. After all she is a CNA. She has a little bit of knowledge when it comes to medical stuff.

"MASON!" I yell when my next contraction hits. I feel like I need to push. This was not my plan. I wanted to be in a nice clean hospital room.

Mason comes running up the stairs with more clean towels.

"Baby, it's going to be okay."

"I need to push." I tell him.

"Fuck. Colten!" He yells back down the stair case. I can hear Colten running up here.

"What's going on?" Colten says.

"She needs to push." Mason tells him. They both look like someone let a fox in the hen house.

"Alright we got this. Hales, we need to get you in position and ready to go." Colten says with a deep breathe. I just nod.

"Ashley says to put a lot of pillows behind her, her pants need to come off and we need to check and see if she's crowning." Colten says to Mason.

Nolan's POV

I can hear them from outside of the house as I circle around. We decided that Colten should help Mason and Hales because he can get all the answers from Ashley. I am standing guard to make sure that Wendy doesn't try to pull any shit.

*Perry, how far out are you?*

~Twenty miles. Maybe less. I have all the guards with me. Tyler and Axel's groups are still an hour or two behind us. I bought the pack doctor as well. I know Haleigh will probably be happy to see a man with a medical degree.~

*Fuck, I think Colten and Mason will probably kiss the man if they don't have to birth the twins. Ashley and Nova are almost to town, they're bring a SUV back up here to get Haleigh off this damn mountain.*

~We'll watch for them. I'll make sure to set up guards at the base of the mountain.~

I hear branch crack. Fuck me.

*Perry I need you guys here NOW. Push the limit, we have guests.*

I growl as I see a tiny wolf come out of the woods. It's a child.

I sniff around and can't smell anyone else.

*Nolan what's going out there?* Mason mind links me.

~I got a kid out here. I don't smell any other wolves with it.~

I hear Mason running down the stairs and out the front door.

"SHIFT!" He shouts. I know he's pissed off.

The wolf shifts and there stands a teenager.

I shift back into my human form.

Mason tosses me shorts and the teenager a shirt.

I quickly pull on the shorts.

"Who are you?" I ask the teenager.

"My name is Taylor."

"What are you doing here?" Mason questions.

"My parents have been helping some crazy lady try and get her kids back. I ran away from them." Taylor says.