𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XIX.

❝𝑭𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 line for the bus. It was the day of their field trip to the greenhouse, not that the girl wanted to go but it was better than sticking around in the boring old classes. Eurydice wore a pair of black bell bottoms and a pair of red vans with the same red lace shirt she had gotten from Alice around when Isabella had come to Forks. Her curls were pulled back into a messy bun so they were out of her face. Her bag rested over her shoulder while her foot tapped on the ground. Newt had wandered off and started chatting with Emmett; recently the two had become friends which made Eurydice laugh a little. Especially because of the size difference between the two males. Eurydice nearly became a shadow when she felt two hands grab her shoulders before she relaxed noting that it was just Alice and Jasper,

"Looks like we scared ya darlin'." Jasper teased the girl while holding a small smirk.

"No you didn't." Eurydice lied with a pout as blood rushed to her cheeks.

Alice let out a giggle. "Look Jazz, you have her blushing." Alice grinned.

"Both of you shush." Eurydice mumbled as she looked at the ground embarrassed.

"I'm just glad to see you seem to be doing better than a few days ago." Jasper spoke as he looked at her. "I can feel it too so you can't exactly lie." He let out a small laugh.

"Yeah yeah." Eurydice looked up as she shrugged her shoulders to get them to move their hands.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 onto one of the bright yellow busses before finding open seats. Jasper and Alice sat in the ones across from the girl while Eurydice took up a whole two seats by herself. Using one to let her legs rest on. The bus ride was not too bad. Eurydice fell asleep before Jasper woke her up. Eurydice glared at him for a good few minutes before standing up and exiting the bus once it had come to a full stop. Mr. Molina started talking about plants and different types of compost. Eurydice made comments about the different students to Alice and Jasper while they walked not too far behind Edward and his bitch as Eurydice started calling her.

"Don't drink that! It's for the plants!" She heard the science teacher, Mr.Molina, exclaim as he attempted to grab the cup back.

"Idiots, drink it and die." She mumbled under her breath before Alice poke her side.

"Let's not have that happen." Alice hummed while keeping an eye on Jasper.

Eurydice laced her hand with Jasper's free one. "No one is becoming a body shot today." She joked in an attempt to make him feel better.

"What is up with you and body shots?" Jasper questioned as he raised an eyebrow at Eurydice.

"That, I do not know. Anyways I'm going to start calling Forks, Hadestown. It's the home of different people." She gave them a look like saying to people like us, "It'd be a long way down." She let out a laugh.

"The things you come up with." Alice laughed as they wandered to the busses.

"Amazing I know." Eurydice faked a bow making Jasper chuckle.

As they neared the bus they noticed Swan and Edward in a heated conversation, "Will you be riding with us?" Alice asked politely with a smile.

The Swan girl looked between Jasper, Eurydice, and Alice as she went to answer before Edward beat her to it. "No. Our bus is full."

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 a smile that didn't seem to kind as Edward knocked on the bus door before each loaded on. The brunette was forced to sit by Edward and she just stared at him trying to weird him out, which was noticeable to everyone. Edward was reading her thoughts and trying not to crack up as she went over different jokes before mumbling something about beans? He wasn't surprised by most of the nonsense that filled the girl's brain.

━━✶━━

𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 a chip in her mouth, Eurydice sat at the Cullen lunch table as she awaited the afternoon. It was Friday meaning that it was the end of the week plus she had a date the next day. She had been waiting all week for it. Rosalie picked at her apple as Emmett made different jokes and expressions at her making her roll her eyes.

"You are all so happy it is nasty." Newt declared dramatically.

"Dramatic much?" Eurydice cracked a small grin at her brother as she ate another chip.

"I-" Newt went to start but was cut off by Alice.

"Now let's not start a fight. I'm pretty sure we'd rather keep peace for once." Alice smiled sweetly between the two.

"Debatable." Both twins chorused.

"I want to see who would win though." Emmett feigned sadness before stopping when Rosalie gave him a look.

The conversation was interrupted when Edward sat down at the table. "Bella invited me to La Push."

Eurydice let out a loud laugh. "You can't go there though - damn fine rejection."

"Eurydice!" Alice shook her head at one of her mates.

"What?" Eurydice feigned innocence.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑 that Eurydice Kane did not like Isabella Swan. She was going to be a lot tougher to bring around. Eurydice continued eating her chips as she listened to the others talk. Rosalie was smirking like this was the best news she had heard. Alice on the other hand was not too pleased. Eurydice leaned her head on Alice's arm before her gaze followed Edward's onto the Swan girl who was sitting and staring at the table. Eurydice furrowed her eyebrows before she moved her gaze back to her friends and her brother.

"You know we technically don't have a legal guardian and we just turned sixteen." Eurydice realized as she looked over at Newt. "We don't need any run ins with the law whatsoever."

"Just tell the cops, if we get in trouble, our Dad left to get the milk or something." Newt shrugged as Eurydice held back a snort.

"Oh you two really would not be good with the cops." Emmett shook his head while mumbling something about clueless kids. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━