𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XX.

❝𝑰 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔

❝𝑰 𝒈𝒐 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔.❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 Saturday had not arrived fast enough. She had ten minutes before Alice and Jasper would arrive and Newt was currently helping his sister get ready. He laughed a little at how much she had changed since they had first arrived in Forks. Alice had told him that Eurydice needed to dress nice but also where she would be comfortable walking a lot. So he had helped Eurydice pick out a pair of leggings and some black vans while handing her a white checkered flowy shirt.

"Are you sure I do not look stupid?" Eurydice asked as she pulled her hair out from under her shirt.

"You don't." Newt reassured her as he leaned against the wall.

"Can you hand me my bracelet?" She questioned before her brother passed her rose gold bracelet that held a lyre charm and a skull charm to the girl who clamped it on her wrist. "Thanks."

"No problemo sis." Newt grinned as he started to walk out of her room with the girl in toe.

Eurydice bit her lip. "Gods why am I nervous? I've been dating them for a bit now."

"But you have never had a proper date." Newt started as he looked back at her. "You are nervous and it's normal. Just remember that they both.. I suppose you haven't actually told each other 'I love you' yet?"

"No." Eurydice shook her head, despite her referring to Alice and Jasper as her mates and her lovers they never had said that yet.

"That also may be a reason. It is a known fact that you are scared of feelings." Newt snickered at her.

"Shut up." Eurydice mumbled before there was a knock on the front door.

"I got it." Newt smirked at his sister before he opened the door.

"Hey Newt!" Alice's voice beamed as happy as ever.

"I suppose you have come to take Cinderella away?" Newt joked as he looked between the two.

"We have." Jasper laughed at the boy's comment.

"Remember do not hurt her and if you -" Newt was cut off when a hand clasped around his mouth.

"Ignore him." Eurydice said awkwardly

Newt licked her hand in order for her to let go. "Now go on your date and have fun. I'm tired of her rambles."

"I hate you." Eurydice shook her head.

━━✶━━

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 get Eurydice away from Newt before she actually hurt him, she walked alongside Alice and Jasper through the forest. Her blue eyes scanning over the trees before letting out a small laugh.

"Eurydice, remember when you told me that if my past pained me too much, to not think about it?" Jasper asked as he looked over at the girl.

Eurydice's gaze shifted to him as she nodded. "Not in that exact wording but yes."

"I want you to know my past." Jasper spoke as Alice placed a hand on his arm.

Eurydice gave him a soft look. "Are you sure? I don't need to know yet if you are not ready to share."

"I want to." Jasper messed with his sleeves where Eurydice noticed bite marks, "Battle scars."

"Alice I think we can agree that his accent made that statement more hotter than it should have been." Eurydice had no shame in her comment as Alice let out a giggle.

Jasper cracked a small smile before he started, "I was born Jasper Whitlock in 1844 in Houston, Texas where I grew up. After becoming the youngest Major in the Confederate Army, I was sent out to Galveston to evacuate any woman and children when I met her. Maria, she turned me. After I was turned, I aided Maria in her creation of a newborn army. I became tired of the violent and bloodstained life, because I could feel the emotions of those that I killed, which eventually became too much for me. Then I found Alice and the rest is History." Jasper explained as his small smile turned into a frown.

"I'm hoping you aren't a racist." Eurydice spoke but sighed, "That's horrible. I can't imagine going through all of that and still being able to be happy."

"I'm not a racist ma'am. I wanted to fight and I didn't have any other option." Jasper let out a small laugh. "As Dr. King once said, all men are created equal."

"I approve of you more now." Eurydice jokes.

"Now that is settled, we better get going before it's too late." Alice hummed before instructing, "Eurydice, ride on Jasper's back. It'll be faster."

"If he drops me I'm throwing hands." Eurydice hummed before she moved as Jasper helped her onto his back.

"We'll see about that darlin'." Jasper grinned before he started running.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 the world around her moved in a blur. She held onto Jasper as tight as she could. He came to a stop in a clearing as Alice looked over at the two with a smile.

"I asked Newt what you loved to eat and Esme helped me make a few things." Alice admitted as Jasper let Eurydice off of his back.

"I think I just fell harder than I should have." Eurydice blinked causing her two mates to laugh. "Thank you for everything."

"You don't need to thank us." Alice skipped over and kissed her cheek before grabbing her hand and pulling her over.

"I still will." Eurydice smiled before sitting down alongside the two vampires.

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 happier than she did in the current moment. She took a bite of Baklava, a greek pastry made with flaky phyllo dough with a cinnamon-spiced nut filling and drizzled in sweet syrup. She smiled happily while talking with her two mates about her dreams and laughing at different jokes she'd make or comments that Alice and Jasper would add. She was happy that she let herself fall for the two even if it wasn't intentional. She never regretted anything for even a moment. As she laid on the grass staring up at the sky she noticed Alice and Jasper's skin start to sparkle as the sunlight hit them.

"Holy mother of Hera... you two are so shiny!" 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━