𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXX.

❝𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒚❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑽𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒚❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 Carolina was risky. Riskier than some may think. Eurydice took the back roads where she knew that no one would be. Her skin sparkling in the sun, the twins were playing with toys while Newt kept them distracted. The whole drive the kids had stayed asleep or just played around. Occasionally being scolded by Eurydice. She turned into Lucien’s driveway. Newt looked down at the twins as soon as they parked and noticed Lucien making his way out the door before pausing. Eurydice gave Newt a look to hold off as she went to move out of the car.

“Why are you making him wait?” Lucien questioned before his eyes caught the small children, “Eurydice, what the hell have you done?!”

Eurydice put her hands up as she neared the male with shaggy raven hair, “Lucien, please listen. They aren’t what you think they are.”

“Then what are they?” Lucien growled as he stood chest to chest with Eurydice.

“They are a tribrid of sorts. Vampire, Mortal, and part god,” Eurydice stated as he made sure he wouldn’t move around her, “I’m their biological mother as well as Alice, Jasper’s their father.”

“The fuck kind of shit did y’all do?” He questioned again.

“The gods had a bit of a sway in it. My godly side makes me able to have kids, male vampires can still-” Eurydice went to explain before Lucien put a hand on her mouth.

“Okay, okay! I get it,” Lucien pulled his hand back, “Didn’t need the whole explanation.”

“You seemed like you did,” Eurydice stated as she turned her head back to Newt and nodded.

    𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 twins before Angelica climbed out with Riley not too far behind. Angelica held onto her brother’s hand as the two kids walked over with Newt by their side. Newt made sure to stay near them seeing as they both could easily be knocked down. He was a little overprotective over the two. Then again it wasn’t everyday that vampires had kids. Eurydice smiled down at her young kids as she crouched down, wrapping an arm around the twin’s shoulders.

“Angelica, Riley, this is an old friend. Lucien Holland,” She explained to her kids before answering, “Lucien these are my kids. Angelica Mary and Riley Peter Whitlock-Cullen.” 

“Hello,” Lucien nodded before he looked slightly alarmed, “I can feel warmth.”

“Did you miss the part mortal part? They have blood in their veins,” Newt questioned as he stood by their side.

Lucien rolled his eyes, “I’m just shocked. You must be the twin, Newt right?”

“That’s me,” Newt nodded before Eurydice spoke up.

“The Volturi are coming, Lucien, we don’t want a fight. We just need witnesses to see that they aren’t immortal children,” Eurydice explained as she rose to her feet while taking both twin’s hands.

Lucien debated his choices before sighing, “You know I’ll always help you.”

“Thank you,” Eurydice gave him a small smile.

“Now we need to get back to Forks or find more witnesses,” Lucien added, “I’m sure everything will be alright. We won’t let anyone touch these two.”

“Hades no we won’t,” Eurydice shook her head, “I’ll watch the world burn before that happens.”

    𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 the Cullen’s started to come back to the Cullen home. More and more vampires filled the home. Most holding red-eyes but some holding amber ones much like the family. Eurydice watched as Benjamin made a small tornado in Renesmee’s hand before movement was heard. Seth and Newt immediately picked up the twins as Eurydice moved to stand in front of them. 

“Senna and Zafrina, they’re from the Amazon,” Edward spoke, causing everyone to lighten up a bit. 

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 taken to the new vampires as they arrived. Jacob and Seth did a great job protecting all of the young ones. Bella seemed to only have her sights set on saving Renesmee which bugged Eurydice. Her phone dinged and she looked down at it. It was a mysterious number causing her eyebrows to furrow. She disappeared into the shadows and ended up in the clearing.

“Hello?” Eurydice questioned as she answered the phone.

“Hey sweetheart!” Alice’s voice rang through the phone causing a smile to tug at Eurydice’s lips, “Staying out of trouble I see.”

“Stop watching my decisions,” Eurydice faked a pout despite knowing they couldn’t see her.

“How are Angelica and Riley?” Jasper asked.

“Wow hello to you too Mr. The kids are worried and miss you guys. Newt and I have been keeping them occupied when the new vampires aren’t studying them,” Eurydice explained as she walked around. 

“Hello,” Jasper’s drawl was even more prominent on the phone, “How are they handlin’ the new faces?”

“Riley hasn’t been doing well with them, he hides behind Angelica and she’s always holding onto his hand and pulling him along,” She explained, “Riley has my people tendencies.”

“That is notable. How are you holding up?” Alice asked, her tone going much softer.

“Oh besides the insane amount of people who make my stomach churn despite being dead, worried,” Eurydice sighed as she shifted her feet.

“Don’t be worried,” Alice was quick to say, “Nothing bad is going to happen.”

“Besides, everyone is going to protect those kids,” Jasper added.

“I know,” Eurydice sighed.

    𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 around. More saw what the children were and were fascinated. Eurydice and Newt spent time with Leah and Seth, the twins had barely grown anymore. It caused a scuffle with Bella but Eurydice wasn’t dealing with her. Carlisle and Esme both knew that. Charlotte and Peter both had come to help, they were extremely fascinated and happy for Eurydice. The two had gotten through Angelica and Riley’s shy facades. Not many had gotten a word out of Riley, but Angelica easily snapped back comments. She had a mouth like Jasper and Eurydice combined. Riley was shy and had quite a bit of Alice’s traits. As time passed, Eurydice became more worried. She didn’t show it but Edward and Newt picked up on it. 

“Everything will be fine,” She mumbled to herself as the darkness disappeared. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

Timothée Chalamet as Lucien Holland