𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXII.

❝𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆!❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 home first, alerting everyone of Bella and Edward’s arrival. The Cullen’s were in a crowd while Eurydice and Alice both held one of the twins while Jasper stood behind them with his arms around their shoulders. Rosalie was smiling as she held Rosalie, and Esme seemed to catch the first glimpse of Bella as everyone turned to face her.

“Welcome to the family,” Esme smiled. 

“You look amazing Bella,” Alice spoke as the three backed up so she could get through.

“I feel like we're a present but in multiple boxes, you have to keep opening and moving on,” Eurydice mumbled with a tiny grin. 

“Someone’s been waiting to meet you,” Carlisle was grinning like no other as he moved out of the way to reveal Rosalie, Renesmee, and Jacob. 

“Rose,” Edward spoke, making the blonde turn around.

    𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 as she stared at Renesmee, Eurydice still could not get over that name. She watched as Bella took Renesmee and held her in her arms as she stared down at her. Everyone watched as Resume put a hand on Bella’s cheek, showing her memories. 

“What was that?” Bella questioned, Eurydice was waiting for everything to start going because she could tell Angelica was getting antsy. 

“She showed you her first memory she has of you,” Edward spoke as everyone started to smile.

“Showed me how?” Bella mumbled and Eurydice could barely hear it.

Edward spoke once again, “How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She’s gifted.” 

“I’ve only been out for two days,” Bella said as she noticed the small child growing teeth.

“The kids' growth rates are impresident,” Carlisle spoke, causing everyone to look at the kids in the room.

“Alright, that’s enough experimenting for one day,” Jacob went to take Renesmee from Bella. 

“Jacob,” Edward’s face showed how he felt about that, “She’s doing great.”

“Yeah, let’s not push it though,” Jacob stated and Eurydice honestly understood what he was thinking. 

“What’s your problem?” Bella questioned with a glare. 

“Oh, do tell her Jacob,” Rosalie grinned. 

“This should be good,” Emmett had a goofy grin on his lips.

“Hold on a second,” Edward stated as he took Renesmee from his wife, “Bella.”

“Look,” Jacob seemed uneasy and Eurydice moved from Jasper’s grasp, “It’s a wolf thing,” And here are the voice cracks.