𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LV.

❝𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒑 𝒖𝒑𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 want to be there when Isabella Swan was getting ready so until it was showtime she stood in a room alone. Fixing her dark purple dress, the sleeves fell off her shoulders while the skirt ended mid thigh. She fixed it on her chest and sighed. She was trying to hide this abnormal issue until the wedding was over - though it was unclear if she could. She didn’t want to believe the fact she was pregnant but there was no way of saying she wasn’t. Eurydice stood frozen in place as her mind frenzied, her emotions decided to go all over in that moment. She had a wedding to go to but she knew something wasn’t right with her, especially when she started hearing heart-beats echo from her stomach. Her mind started to place it all together and secretly cursed her genes before the door swung open.

“Eurydice?” Newt’s eyes widened as he quickly shut the door upon hearing the sound.

Every word that was ever spoken to the girl flooded back to her in that moment, “Μην πείτε σε άλλη ψυχή. Οι καρδιακοί παλμοί άλλων ανθρώπων θα το εμποδίσουν-” Do not tell another soul. Other people's heartbeats will block it,  Eurydice started to panic but she knew it was highly unlikely someone heard or understood what she said due to all the noise, the night was changing into the breaking dawn. 

“That’s what she meant, wasn’t it?” Newt’s expression softened at the sight of his panicking sister.

Eurydice nodded slowly, “Yes.” 

“We’ll get through this and figure something out,” Newt whispered as he took her hand, “Let’s go,” He motioned signaling it was time for the two to get out of there. 

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 made their way to where the wedding was being held. Eurydice and Newt staying together and the boy attempting to help the girl hide in the crowd of people who were still alive. A few of the Cullen’s noticed their behavior and got a little skeptical but no one spoke a word. Everyone started becoming engrossed in the wedding, except for Eurydice who was more worried about hiding the fact she was dead and pregnant. Everyone stood as Bella and Charlie walked down the aisle, soft music playing as they did so. Eurydice sat down as soon as the man gave the motion. 

“Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan,” The priest said loudly, “Please repeat after me, I Edward Cullen.” Edward repeated his words.

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍’𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 you when she zoned out during the wedding. She mumbled in greek about how boring the priest was compared to when Kaz was the priest. Eurydice obviously thought she had the better wedding. She only zoned back in to see the two kissing and made a face of disgust as everyone clapped, although Newt was laughing at the girl. When it came time for the reception everyone gathered around. Rosalie walked over to Eurydice and nearly did a double-take.

Eurydice shook her head at the girl, “Not now,” She whispered as Newt left her side.

“Don’t worry,” Rosalie gave her a soft smile but only the gods knew what Rosalie was thinking. 

“They killed Laurent,” Irina’s voice broke to the girl’s ears.

“And they should have,” Eurydice was quick to get over to the bride and groom, “He killed my brother and he killed me.” She sneered.

“And he tried to kill Bella,” Edward added, slightly thankful Eurydice had stepped in.

“I don’t believe that, he wanted to be like us. To live in peace with humans, with me,” Irina’s voice broke.

“Well you sure are more manipulated than a bat out of hell,” Eurydice tilted her head, “You believe whatever bullshit you want, but you keep talking like that and I will drag you into Tartarus myself,” Eurydice and Irina were now chest to chest as the girl’s hands turned black. 

“I’m sorry,” Edward didn’t apologize for Eurydice’s actions but for her loss. 

“Irina,” One of the Denali’s called out. 

Eurydice let her fingers stay black when she realized the shadows could hide the heart-beats, “I’m going to sit down,” Eurydice was now clearly pissed off as she walked over to take a seat.

Moments later Emmett got on stage, “Hello, hello. Uhm I’d like to propose a toast to my new sister, Bella. I hope you got enough sleep in these last eighteen years, because you won’t be getting anymore for a while.” Emmett let out an awkward laugh and Eurydice was laughing her ass off while Alice looked at her before her eyes went to Jasper who raised his glass. 

“Well, Bella was just like everybody else except for Eurydice Kane. Totally mesmerized by Edward. Or the hair as I called him, uhm and then suddenly Edward is all about Bella. Even though she’s not the captain of the volleyball team, I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding,” Jessica started her speech and then Eurydice had enough so she practically shoved her out of the way. ]

“Hi, yes, I’m Eurydice,” Eurydice flashed everyone a fake smile, “Ignoring that horrendous speech we were just given by Jessica? I think that’s her name. I’d like to say that I may strongly dislike you Isabella, but I want you to know I like Edward more. Congratulations on the wedding, hope y’all have a nice long life,” Eurydice gave awkward finger guns, “Also if either of you fight, I am more than welcome to kick both of your asses. Thank you and bye!” Eurydice went back to her seat with a grin. 

“Edward will be a good husband. I know this because I’m a cop. I know things,” Charlie was amusing everyone, “Like how to hunt somebody to the ends of the earth.”

“Now that you’re my sister, you’ll have to get over your fashion.”

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 keep up with all of the speeches going on. Although when Alice sat down beside Jasper who was being used as a pillow by Eurydice, Bella’s mother started singing. Jasper was trying not to start laughing at Eurydice’s look of horror as she hid her head in his coat attempting to block out all the noise. As the speeches ended with Edward, Eurydice stood up and stretched. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━