𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXVIII.

❝𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒓?

❝𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒅𝒐'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝑱𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒎𝒆𝒓?.❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 in the bed that Alice and Jasper had once gotten for her to sleep in. They had less than an hour before they needed to be at school and Eurydice sighed. She did not want to be crowded with people. A knock on the door broke Eurydice out of her thoughts as Edward entered, Eurydice wanted to throw herself off a cliff at the sight of the bronze haired vampire. Ever since he came back the two were extremely rocky. He had no boundaries for Eurydice, even when she would yell and scream for him to leave her alone.

"You haven't told them?" Edward questioned as he neared her. "You need to."

"Edward, this is not any of your concern." Eurydice sneered as she got up and tried to go past him but he shoved her back and she caught herself quickly.

"Who's scent was it?" Edward growled, good. He did not know who's scent it was.

"No one of your concern. Go pick up your human." Eurydice growled back warningly.

Edward runs at her but she turns into a shadow and moves, "Who was it Kane?"

Eurydice turned back to normal and bolted down the stairs with Edward on her trail, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Eurydice yelled as she ran before Edward managed to get her on the floor.

"Edward, stop!" Alice shrieked as she ran over, "Edward get off of her."

"She needs to speak." Edward only cared for Bella's safety and it showed.

"Son.." Carlisle said warningly as he noticed Jasper ready to go full Major and Alice ready to remove him.

Eurydice winced in pain before she turned into a shadow again and fell back to normal in Alice's arms, "αυτό δεν ήταν ασφαλές." She mumbled this was not safe.

Alice held Eurydice protectively. "Edward."

━━✶━━

𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 stood with her brother talking. Newt distracts her from the amount of people in the room while distracting himself. Eurydice throat burned and ached but she wasn't risking anything after she had done so well so far. She noticed Alice and Jasper sitting down at a table with Edwerido, Isabella Swan, Mike Newton, Angela Weber, Eric Yorkie, and Jessica Stanley.

"I've decided to throw a party!" Alice said happily.

"After all, how many times are we going to graduate High School?" Jasper spoke with a small smirk.

Edweirdo let out a small laugh, "A party? At your place?" Angela asked.

"I've never seen your house." Jessica stated the obvious.

"No one has ever seen their house." Eric added after her.

Edwerido didn't seem pleased, "Another party Alice?"

"It'll be fun!" Alice smiled happily.

Bella didn't seem happy. "Yeah, that's what you said last time."

"She did not. She did the fuck not." Eurydice growled and let her hunger and anger take control and Edward's head snapped in her direction as Newt grabbed Eurydice and fought to get her out of the cafeteria.

"Eurydice stop." Newt mumbled in her ear as he managed to grab a hold of her and pulled her out of the double doors.

"She is your problem." She heard Edward snap at who she assumed to be Jasper and Alice.

Newt heard that and sighed before he let her go. "Show him his place."

"Bet." Eurydice tied her hair back and took off her earrings as she stormed back into the lunchroom.

"Oh he's a goner." Emmett's eyes widened.

"Earrings are off and shoes are off, she isn't planning on playing." Rosalie watched the girl.

Knowing it had to stay as humane as possible Edward couldn't do anything till his chair was ripped out from under him. "Fuck you." Eurydice narrowed her eyes. "You think you are so fucking high and mighty. Newsflash Jeffrey Dahmer, you are not shit!"

"Oh," Jessica blinked as she watched the Kane girl snap.

"Eurydice, you are the one who intruded on this family." Edward snapped as he got off the ground.

"Oh really?" Eurydice's golden eyes were a dark shade of amber. "Last time I checked I was brought into said family. You just decide against it due to your head being up your ass which is following after the Swan bitch!"

"Don't call her that." Edward growled as he and Eurydice now stood chest to chest.

"We'll see how things play out. Edweirdo." Eurydice held a sadistic smirk before she kicked his legs out from under him and narrowed her eyes at Bella before she turned and walked out of the cafeteria before she reached the double doors and turned to everyone in the room as the lights started to flicker. "Shows over. Eyes somewhere else whores."

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 was beyond pissed as she made her way off of school grounds and into the woods to hunt. She made sure she stayed off the Quillete's land as she found a deer deep in the woods. Eurydice lunged at it and thus snatched her meal.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 girl wiped blood from her lips as she leaned against one of the trees looking at the sky. Her thoughts raced as she stood there alone in the moment. She was worried about Riley, she knew he had died but it felt just like when she died. He was not truly dead. Then there sat Persephone's words ringing through her mind 'You and Swan will bore the children that break all laws of nature'. Eurydice? Bearing children? She was dead. Someone had to be wrong and way off. Eurydice knew to hide her thoughts when Edward was around. She knew not to let anyone know of what was happening in her mind. Not even Newt had known. If or when the Cullen's found out, what if Persephone was right? If so what would happen to her? Hades, at this point she didn't care what happened to Isabella. She was worried for herself, but only because she knew that it would hurt Alice and Jasper if she met her end.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━