𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LVIII.

❝𝑨𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑪𝒐𝒘𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒊𝒙𝒊𝒆❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 Rosalie’s room while Jacob talks to Bella downstairs. She wasn’t staying with Alice and Jasper due to the whole fight over not just her pregnancy - but Bella’s. No one realized that they really did not have a say in what the girl’s were to do. Once their mind was set, it was going the way that they wanted. Despite the ultrasounds actually working on Eurydice, Alice and Jasper still were skeptical. Eurydice had gone hunting to keep herself fed after getting hungry, lately she had been thirsty a lot easier. She was quickly told to come downstairs by Rosalie and the two made their way down. Eurydice had a hand on her enlarged stomach as she entered the room with the blonde. Newt’s head shot up when he heard her enter and he smiled. 

“Sam’s lost the element of surprise,” Jacob stated as he looked between the Cullen’s, “And he doesn’t want to take you on outnumbered so he isn’t going to take you on head on. He’s got the place surrounded and he will wait for an opportunity.”

“We won’t get through it without a fight,” Emmett stated as he looked a little worried.

“No fights. We won’t be the ones to break the treaty,” Carlisle stated.

“The treaty is void, at least in Sam’s mind,” Jacob stated.

“It’s not in ours,” Esme spoke softly as her features creased together. 

“Carlisle, no one’s hunted for weeks,” Emmett spoke again as he moved forward. 

“We’ll make due,” Esme looked back at her adoptive son. 

“You’ve done us a great service, Jacob. Thank you,” Carlisle nodded at the boy.

Edward looked back at Eurydice hearing her thoughts even if she tried to hide them, “That’s not happening.”

“Stay out of my head,” Eurydice huffed as she narrowed her eyes. 

“He knows, think about it, he knows about Bella and I. From what we know I’m with twins, he’d want to make sure I’m long gone as long as the kids.” Eurydice reasoned.

“What is she thinking?” Newt questioned as he rose to his feet.

“She thinks she will be safer in the Underworld, hiding,” Edward stated and everyone looked shocked she’d even want to hide.

“That won’t save you, sis. It does stuff to our heads after a while and you don’t want to bring those kids into the world already deader than they are,” Newt crossed his arms.