𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LI.

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Eurydice's look above!!  Horrendous editing ik-

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒈 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Eurydice's look above!!  Horrendous editing ik-

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 and breathing in and out heavily. Rosalie and Newt stood together finding it rather amusing how much Eurydice was freaking out. Her brown curls had been straightened and a few pieces were hanging in braids. They had managed to put a veil on her head and rested her dark tiara from the Underworld on her head. Her dress was a little long but nothing that she couldn’t handle. The neckline had a plunge, though the fabric held together on her shoulders and the fabric draped off of her arms letting them be on full display. Her hands fiddled with her sides where the dress was see-through despite spots where lace covered.

“Eurydice, you have nothing to worry about,” Rosalie let out a small laugh.

Eurydice turned hot on her heels, “Nothing? I have everything to worry about!”

“Eurydice, no one is going to say anything. Everyone from Camp knows better, I don’t know about all the vampires and friends,” Newt scratched the back of his neck before realizing he just sent her into a panic. “No - no.” The boy was now starting to panic.

“Both of you calm down! Eurydice,” Rosalie placed her hands on the female’s shoulders, “Everything is okay.”

“I’m getting married, I’m nervous, is this normal? Tell me this is normal?” Eurydice fumbled on her words before looking at herself in the mirror, “We wear crowns over here,” She mumbled trying to make herself calm with confidence.

“Eurydice, you have two minutes,” Rosalie stated.

“Why did I agree to having people?” Eurydice fiddled with her fingers.

Newt offered her a hand as he squeezed it, “You are okay. Deep breathes, I’m walking you because due to the war, the gods are hiding. Dad would do it but then an uproar might happen since he’d be here,” Newt rambled trying to get her mind settled.

Rosalie felt bad to interrupt as she clapped happily, “It’s time,” She spoke before heading out.

“You got this,” Newt whispered to his sister as the two started to make their way to the back of the Cullen home, Rosalie had planned the wedding alongside Alice and threw in subtle hints of maroon and gold with silver for the colors and made sure some of Eurydice’s heritage shined through.

“I hope so,” Eurydice gripped his hand as they started walking into the light.

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄'𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐒 hooked with her brothers as the two walked down the aisle. Eurydice’s nerves calmed down the moment she laid eyes on her mates. Not due to Jasper manipulating them - due to the smiles that resided on their faces. Eurydice smiled at Newt as she stood by both of her mates. Newt nodded and went to his seat before the events started.