𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLIII.

❝ 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 the end of her yellow graduation gown. Her gold dress underneath it. The girl was sat in between Alice and Newt, Newt had a hand on his sister's knee in an attempt to keep her calm. Ever since she had gone off on Bella it put a few Cullen's on edge. It had always been clear that Eurydice did not like Bella, but now a few could see why. Eurydice's golden eyes stayed trained on Jessica Stanley as she gave her speech.

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case a princess. When we were ten, they asked again. We answered rockstar, cowboy, or in my case gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this, who the hell knows?" Jessica smiled and Eurydice let out a small laugh. "This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions. This is the time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere," Eurydice zoned out as she stared at the darkness before hearing, "There is no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind and change it again. Cause nothing is permanent. So, make as many mistakes as you can. That way someday when they ask what we want to be, you won't have to guess. We'll know."

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 and Eurydice felt Newt nudge her after the applause ended and she turned her head, her Father and Step-Mom had seated beside Esme and Carlisle. Eurydice's jaw dropped and a smile pulled onto her lips at the sight. It was an extremely rare occasion for the gods to come to the mortal world. As names started being called, Eurydice bit her lip. She was before Newt, but she was still going to scream like crazy when her brother was called. Kaz even got to graduate despite being missing for a bit.

"Eurydice Kane," They finally called the girl's name and she smiled bashfully as she shook a teacher's hand and walked across the stage after getting her diploma.

"Newt Kane," Eurydice whistled and clapped as she made her way back to her seat.

"THAT'S MY TWIN!" She yelled.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she walked to her family after the graduation ended. Persephone was quick to hug both twins before Carlisle and Esme while Hades nodded at the two.

"You did it!" Persephone grinned, "You graduated High School."

"We did, didn't we?" Eurydice grinned as she shook her Father's hand.

"We are proud of you," Esme whispered to Eurydice after she hugged the girl, "Would you like to introduce us?"

Newt nodded as did Eurydice, "Dad, Mom, this is Esme and Carlisle." Eurydice explained before the rest of the Cullen's joined.

"Did she just say, Dad and Mom?" Emmett questioned as he didn't see that coming.

"This is Emmett, Rosalie, Edward, Alice, and Jasper." Newt explained as he named each kid, "Everyone this is our Dad and Step-Mom who might as well be our Mom. Hades and Persephone."

Edward looked over at everyone, "Like Father like daughter." Edward growled before he disappeared to find Bella.

Eurydice's smile faltered as she sighed, "Well, we should go celebrate."

"Yes, I heard there was a party." Persephone grinned as she wrapped an arm around Eurydice.

━━✶━━

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 was filled with young adults who danced and had fun. Eurydice danced around with Persephone as the two laughed and spun each other around. Persephone was much more outgoing than Eurydice but the woman wanted to make sure her step-daughter had a great time. Newt was somewhere with Kaz leaving the two women on their own. Persephone noticed something as her eyes locked with one of her step-daughter's mates.

"Eurydice, sweetheart, you are needed and your Father and I need to leave," Persephone pulled Eurydice into a hug, "We'll see you soon."

"Okay," Eurydice hugged the goddess back, "Bye." She whispered before noting as Persephone disappeared before anyone noticed.

"The decision has been made." Eurydice managed to single out Alice's voice as she turned and walked over to the stairs.

"What's going on?" Jacob asked as Eurydice joined the group.

"You're not going to Seattle," Bella noted.

Alice shook her head, "They're coming here."

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 both went to Alice's side before the group got away from the crowd of teens. The full Cullen Clan and a few wolves sitting around together. Eurydice would gag at the scent of the woods if she were sure that they wouldn't have her head.

"They'll be here in four days," Alice spoke.

"This could turn into a bloodbath," Carlisle sighed before he leaned against a table.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked Alice.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized." Alice spoke as she stood with Jasper and Eurydice at her side, "Maybe one."

Edward's eyebrows furrowed. "I know his face. He's a local. Riley Biers." Eurydice would have gone pale if she wasn't dead, "He didn't start this." Edward shook his head before his eyes landed on Eurydice.

"Whoever did is staying out of the action," Alice spoke as she made a face.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision," Carlisle concluded.

"Either way, the army's coming and there isn't enough of us to protect the town," Jasper spoke.

"What damn army?" Jacob questioned.

"Newborns. Our kind." Carlisle spoke.

"What are they after?" One of the wolves questioned.

"They were passing around Bella's scent."

𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 were locked in a glare war. She didn't hear anything else that was spoken but the girl knew that Edward knew what she had hidden. After she let her mind slip for just a second. Eurydice's emotions were all over the place, she did not care if anything happened to Bella, yes, but this was Riley she was worried for. He wouldn't do something like this without motive or being manipulated. Eurydice wanted to get to the bottom of this before anyone else was killed.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━