𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXXIV.

❝𝑬𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒆'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 campfire and listening to the Vampire's different stories is how the night went. The twins were asleep in Eurydice's arms as she sat on a log with her brother by her side. Eurydice listened to the stories before eyes fell on the twins.

"What about you two?" Garrett asked, "Being demigods, you are sure to have stories."

Eurydice looked at Newt who shrugged, "Depends. The times we nearly died over and over again or monster fights. The gods aren't very nice at helping their kids."

"Hades is our father," Newt explained, "Our Mother was killed by a monster when we were young. We fought in a war not too long before this, before we met the Cullen's. A war against the rise of the Titans."

"An old friend wanted to put Kronos back in control, put our parents back in their places," Eurydice explained, "He was blinded by pain. He killed many. Guess Kaz fell in line with his brother."

"We've fought all of our lives, we doubt that we'll ever stop fighting," Newt spoke, "Whether it be with our hands or swords."

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄, the Cullen's stood in a clearing in the snow. Renesmee stood with her younger cousins in front of her. Eurydice and Newt stood holding each other tightly by Edward and Bella's side watching as the Volturi appeared.

"The red-coats are coming," Garrett repeated to himself.

"This feels like the Titan War all over again," Eurydice whispered, watching as the Volturi crept closer.

"It does," Newt agreed.

"They look like a cult," Angelica mumbled making the group hold back laughter.

"Aro's looking for Alice," Edward informed, Newt had to hold Eurydice back when she saw Irina.

The wolves howled and joined the vampires, Jacob and Seth coming by the kids and their parents, "Hi bitch," Eurydice joked.

"Aro, let us discuss things we used to. In a civilized matter," Carlisle spoke as he moved in front of the vampires.

"Fair words Carlisle, but a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us," Aro spoke as his eyes lingered.

"I can promise you that was never my intent. No laws have been broken," Carlisle continued before Caius spoke.

"We see the children, do not treat us as fools," He snapped.

"They are not immortals! These witnesses can attest to that," Carlisle was quick to protect the kids. "You can see the flush of human blood in their cheeks."