𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXVI.

❝𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐒𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 had played out. Jacob had made it seem that Bella was dead sending Edward into a spiral. He had decided that he was going to die and went to the Volturi and was going to reveal himself to the public, in Eurydice's words, in a very boring way. Alice had gotten Bella to him in time but the bad thing was now the Volturi knew about Bella Swan and not only that. They knew about Eurydice and Newt along with their abilities. Eurydice wanted nothing to do with the Volturi and was very much against them. Alice and Jasper were worried that the Volturi would try anything to get the two demigods on their side just as Aro had been trying with Alice and Edward. Eurydice heard their concerns and said she would rather die than be a Volturi member. She hadn't even met them and she despised them with every fiber of her being. She couldn't believe Carlisle ever spent time with them. Upon arriving back to Forks with the Cullen clan, Eurydice decided to go to the Underworld. Eurydice met up with her brother and the two went through the shadows before arriving at Charon's boat.

"My.." Charon was at a loss for words. "You both really are dead."

"Dead but alive, thank you very much." Eurydice hummed, flashing a smile. "Now we need to see our Dad and Step-Mom please."

"I.. as you wish." Charon moved and allowed the two siblings on the boat.

Newt looked over at Eurydice and mumbled, "Seems like you are doing all the talking."

"Seems like it." Eurydice nodded as she hooked her right arm with her brothers.

𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 being in the Underworld since both Kane siblings had faced death. Eurydice wasn't as worried about everything and Newt was more chill. The Underworld did not phase either of them like it had done when they were alive, in all honesty Eurydice felt more free.

"Here you are, your highnesses." Charon spoke abruptly as he docked the boat.

"Thanks." Eurydice and Newt spoke in unison before they were off of the boat and making their way through the palace.

Newt grinned before yelling, "Your favorites have arrived!"

"You said it wrong, it is favorite. I am the favorite." Eurydice faked a pout as they entered the throne room.

"How is immortality treating you?" Persephone put a hand on both of the siblings' shoulders stopping a fight from beginning.

"Great, I look hot." Eurydice shrugged.

"She's gotten cockier." Newt flashed a teasing grin at his sister.

"So have you." Eurydice flicked her brother's head.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 the twins glared at the boy. Eurydice did not claim herself as cocky although she knew she could easily come off that way. The King and Queen of the Underworld looked over at each other as if having a silent conversation. Hades nodded at Persephone as the two turned back to look at Eurydice and Newt who seemed to be ready to fight one another if needed.

Persephone let out a small laugh although something seemed different, "Newt, do you mind if I borrow Eurydice for a few moments?" She asked as she looked at the sandy blonde.

"Yeah.. go ahead." Newt nodded at her before looking at Hades. "Guess I'm stuck with you Dad."

Persephone and Eurydice let out a laugh while Hades did not seem thrilled, "Yes."

"Shall we?" Persephone offered Eurydice an arm which the curly haired female gladly took yet Persephone was stunned by how cold the girl was due to it being her first time touching her since she had turned.

"We shall." She hummed as the two started to walk off.

Persephone looked around for a moment before making sure they were not close to her brother's hearing range. "Eurydice, there is something I need to tell you."

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a silence. Eurydice's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Persephone. The woman stood looking forward as her eyes trailed over every little thing. Eurydice gulped as she waited for the woman to speak. Lifting her free arm to fix the crown on her head before it fell back to her side.

"What?" Eurydice raised an eyebrow.

"There is more to the prophecy than you dying, obviously." The Queen of The Underworld looked at the girl as she unhooked their arms and placed both of her hands firmly on Eurydice's shoulders making the smaller girl attempt to pull back, "There is something more that you aren't supposed to find out yet-"

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━