𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLIV.

❝𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒊𝒓❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑪𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒊𝒓❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 hair as she paced back and forth in one of the rooms of the Cullen home. The party was still raging which hadn't surprised Eurydice at all. Newt looked over at Eurydice who had joined Kaz and himself after she walked out of the meeting upstairs which had confused a few. Eurydice stood by Newt until her arm was grabbed and she was being dragged out the front door by none other than Edward. She heard the other Cullen's along with her brother and his boyfriend following the two out.

"You knew and you didn't say a word," Edward growled at the girl once he had released her arm and they were a safe distance from the Cullen home.

"I didn't know," Eurydice snapped.

"You saw him in the woods!" Edward exclaimed, making Eurydice roll her eyes.

"I did see him in the woods and he has texted me, I never knew what he was doing though." Eurydice stated as she crossed her arms, "You love accusing me of things that mean harm to your mate don't you?"

Edward went to grab her but the girl stared him down and his body froze, "What did you do?"

"I made you unable to move." Newt spoke as he now stood by his sister, "When we died I thought our demigod powers would disappear. They didn't, it just fueled the ones that corresponded with our personality. I could control the dead easily before and Eurydice could with the shadows. Her power fed into the shadows and mine fed into the dead. Seeing as you are dead.. Need I explain more?" A small smirk pulled at the Kane boy's lips.

"Stop!" Bella exclaimed as she looked between the three.

Eurydice growled and everyone grew worried. "This does not include you, Isabella," Newt stated simply.

"Why does your sister hate me? Right now you are just being her bitch," Bella stated.

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 looked between each other before they watched Eurydice carefully. Emmett and Rosalie stood with Carlisle as they grew more worried as each moment passed.

"Remember when James was around? He lured you into the Ballet studio, I told you it might be a trap and you said to me 'Just because you don't have any parents doesn't mean I am losing mine' and you said that exactly to me." Eurydice's voice was unnervingly calm, "My Mother's name was Angelica, she died when Newt and I were young. She died due to a monster that wanted us dead. She was yet another pawn in the game. My father used her to have kids. I'm a demigod. A human and god's offspring. Most demigods never meet their godly parents but I did and so did Newt. We are Underworld Royalty and have a duty to the dead. We've never had a peaceful moment in our lives because we were constantly hunted down and guess what? We let our guards down and we died. I felt the moment my brother died and it hurt like a bitch," Eurydice sneered, "Yet you compare everything in your arguments to us or the Cullen's when you have absolutely no RIGHT to! You should rot in Tartarus but sadly that wouldn't do you any justice."

"Eurydice.." Carlisle didn't know what to say.

"Every time you make it seem as though you are more important. I nearly died saving you once but then when everyone left you dropped everyone to be a mopey bitch. I lost everything! I lost my brother and my best friend and only to find everyone again when I had turned. You don't get anything and you think you do!" Eurydice exclaimed as she shook her head, "I will never be your friend and I will never like you for that. I will put up with you, because you are Edward's mate and a part of the Cullen's now like I am but I will not push anything aside."

𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 filled the air. Eurydice was fuming and now most knew why Eurydice never liked Isabella. Newt let Edward move again before he walked back to the party. Eurydice watched as Edward walked over to Isabella.

"I'm sorry," Bella looked at Eurydice, "I'm sorry that you are a stuck-up bitch who makes it all about you!"

"Oh, you whore!" Eurydice took her heels off and chucked one at Bella.

"Edward," Jasper warned, not liking how Isabella was treating one of his mates.

"Bella stop, you've done enough." Alice sighed looking at her best friend who had managed to get in it deep with Eurydice.

"If it were her or me, you'd all choose me," Bella said cockily before she turned on her heel while Jasper resisted the urge to snap her neck as he walked to Eurydice.

"Don't listen to her, she's just.." Jasper tried to find a word to describe it.

"I know." Eurydice nodded as she gave him a tiny smile.

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 sides as they stood there before going back into the party and steering clear of Isabella Swan for the night. Little did Eurydice know, she would not be their girlfriend much longer.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━