𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; VII.

❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?!❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?!❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 rang signaling that school was over. The day had been alright. Eurydice had left lunch early due to her powers starting to act up because she had not used them. She settled it before she had gone to her last classes by messing with the shadows. It wasn't hard, but if she used it too much it could have caused her to collapse. The last few classes were bearable. Eurydice had spent her last two classes chatting with Rosalie and chatting with Kaz. Kaz had managed to sneak into Eurydice's class and sit there before he was caught. Then she spent her last class by herself, thinking and writing down in her notebook. Eurydice walked down the halls with her brother at her side as she explained her plans for the evening. Newt was hesitant but he knew Eurydice could take care of herself, besides he knew she had her dagger with her. So, Newt allowed it. Eurydice held onto her bag as she kissed her brother's cheek before venturing down the stairs and through the parking lot. Going to the Cullen's vehicles. She was careful of the slick wet pavement as her shoes splashed into a few puddles. Her steel-blue eyes filled with different emotions. Jasper turned his head in her direction as he felt another wave of emotions hit him. Stress, worry, and a little bit of happiness. He flashed her a small smile as she gripped her bag tighter. Eurydice stood by Alice and Jasper nodding at everyone in greeting. It was usual for her to be quiet, she only talked when needed or when she was angry and ready to put someone in their place.

"Did your brother give the all-clear?" Rosalie hummed flashing Eurydice a polite smile.

Eurydice nodded. "He did. He just told me to be home by 8."

"You'll be home by 8." Jasper nodded as he looked at the blue-eyed girl. "We don't want to upset older Kane, or do we?" He asked playfully.

"Let's not. You're not the one who has to live with him and his shit." Eurydice let out a small laugh.

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍'𝐒 being around Eurydice was not hard. Her blood did not have as strong of a scent as humans. In all honesty, they could easily forget that the girl had a scent in a room full of people. It did not stop the worry. Edward was worried that Jasper would hurt her, Rosalie was worried about what would happen to the girl if anything went wrong, and Jasper was worried himself that he would hurt Eurydice. Alice had to convince them that everything as far as she could see was great. Eurydice was in their future and she was not going anywhere. Eurydice and Jasper got along well and it was well known. Both would talk about their home lives, with Jasper bending the truth a bit to keep their secret hidden a bit longer, and both understood what it was like to be babied by their siblings. Eurydice climbed into the backseat of Rosalie's red Mercedes-Benz CLK 350. Alice slid in beside her as the Hale twins sat in the front two seats. Eurydice leaned back in the leather seats as she fixed the buckle before letting out a sigh.

"Eurydice, did you know that another new girl is coming in January?" Alice asked with a wide smile.

Eurydice blinked as she shook her head, January was just two weeks away, "No. I didn't." She hummed.

"I bet you will love her." Alice beamed with a bright smile. "We all will."

Eurydice rolled her eyes. "You love new people don't you?"

"She does," Rosalie spoke as her voice held slight annoyance.

Eurydice furrowed her eyebrows. "Is everything alright Rose?" She asked softly.

"Perfect." Rosalie flashed a tight-lipped grin.

Jasper decided to change the subject. "Carlisle and Esme will be happy to finally meet you."

Eurydice did a double-take. "Wait I gotta meet people?"

The three Cullen's laughed before Alice flashed her a smile. "Don't worry Eury, they will love you."

"You guys know how I am with people." Eurydice faked a pout as she made a face at Jasper.

"We know." They chorused.

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 she had let her guard down. She let herself crack jokes and smile along the ride to the Cullen home. She let herself feel like an actual teen for once. Then they pulled into the Cullen home. The home was a large, graceful house, rectangular and well-proportioned, and painted a faded white. Eurydice blinked rapidly as she looked at it before she was tugged in with Jasper on one side and Alice on the other. Her heart rate sped up as her cheeks burned red. Feelings, Eurydice get a grip, she thought to herself.

"Eurydice, this is Esme. Our foster/adopted Mother." Alice beamed as she pulled Eurydice over.

"So this is the famous Eurydice!" Esme beamed before pulling Eurydice into a hug catching her off guard before pulling back. "You are beautiful. Your parents must be proud." She beamed.

Eurydice got uncomfortable but nodded. "Yeah."

Esme noticed the girl's change. "You are welcome here anytime. My children love you. I am always here." She smiled softly.

"Thanks," Eurydice said softly as she managed a smile.

"Esme, Jasper, and I need to speak with her. Do you mind?" Alice gave her a look as if warning her.

"Of course. We can talk after." Esme smiled as she let go of Eurydice.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 breath as she hooked arms with Alice. She didn't know what to expect of the incoming conversation. Then again when did she ever? Eurydice just stayed quiet and followed along per usual. Jasper led the way as the three walked into what Eurydice assumed was one of their rooms. She stood by an armchair since there was no bed. Fidgeting with her bracelet as she looked between the two golden-eyed people. Her thoughts raced almost as fast as her heart rate which alarmed Jasper and Alice when they noticed. Alice pulled her closer in a comforting way.

"Eury, we know you have been thinking what we are." Jasper looked at her, his golden eyes softening.

Eurydice's eyes widened. "How..well do I get answers?"

"Yes. You do because you deserve them." Alice said softly as she took the girl's hands. "We are vampires Eury."

"Excuse me you are a what?" 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━