𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LII.

❝𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆!❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆!❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 from her dress into a similar one but it went to her knees and didn’t show as much skin. She still had her crown on but not her veil. She wore a pair of combat boots instead of heels, despite Alice's hate for her boots. The three had danced before a bit of chaos happened when a harpy flew over but one of the Apollo kids shot it causing it to erupt into gold dust. 

"Free confetti," Eurydice jokes, trying to lighten the mood.

Jasper shook his head as he laughed, "That isn't right ma'am."

"What did we say about calling me ma'am?" Eurydice huffed as she crossed her arms.

Alice pulled the girl's arms apart, "Both of you play nice." She said sternly before smiling, "Edward wants you."

"Not Edweirdo," Eurydice sighed loudly before shrugging at the bronze-haired vampire who watched, "I'm coming, I'm coming. That sounds so sexual, then again most things I say tend to sound like that." Eurydice mumbled to herself as she walked off with Edward momentarily. 

"You seem cheerful," Edward noted as he stopped a ways from the crowd.

"Where's your bitch?" Eurydice questioned as her hands fell to her sides, "Thought she'd be by your side." 

"I told her to talk to Emmett for a moment," Edward sighed, "I owe you an apology."

Eurydice did a double-take in shock, "Pardon?"

Edward let out a slight chuckle, "I haven't been the same to you. I got caught up in my mate and pushed aside my duties as your friend and at the time future brother-in-law. She's crossed lines and I will make her see it," Edward spoke as he sighed, "I'm sorry I haven't been there like I should have."

Eurydice tried to ignore the smile pulling onto her lips, "My fatal flaw is grudges and loyalty, Eddie. I'm not mad but I'll still partially have it against you, I appreciate you realizing it and owning up to it."

Edward patted her shoulder before she pulled him into a hug, "Careful," Edward laughed when she nearly tripped. 

"Oh shush," She mumbled after she pulled away, her eyes caught a glimpse of a smiling Riley. 

"You see him don't you?" Edward asked as he followed the girl's gaze to see nothing but woods.

"Yes, it's one of my abilities," She smiled at him before he disappeared, she looked at the ground before back at Edward, "We should rejoin the party," She grinned.

"Let's go then," Edward offered her an arm and the two walked back to the reception together. 

"Look who finally made up," Alice smiled as the two neared, "I told you that it'd all work out."

Eurydice shrugged, unable to wipe the smile off of her face, "Yeah. You are right. Not on Swan's half though." 

"I know, things change," Alice faked a pout as she took Eurydice's hand, she was wearing a white dress that reminded Eurydice of flapper girls with heels. 

"Where did Jazz go?" She questioned as her eyes scanned around.

"He's talking to a few friends," She pointed over to the blonde who stood with a male and female, "It's time for you to meet them."

"Alice you know-" Eurydice was cut off when Alice started pulling her over.

"Shush, these people you will like," Alice hummed with a smile, "Jasper, take her before she manages to disappear."

Jasper chuckled and took Eurydice before turning back to the two red-eyed vampires, "Eurydice, this is Peter and Charlotte." He gave her a knowing look.

"Hi," Eurydice became awkward as she waved internally, planning an escape.

Jasper didn't need to look at her to know her feelings, he sent calm waves to her and said, "She's not good with new people."

"It's okay," Charlotte smiled, "It's nice to finally meet you, Eurydice."

"You too," Eurydice nodded. 

━━✶━━

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Newt after a few days had passed. Eurydice had been with her mates the whole day after before she went to spend time with her brother. Their honey-moon had been postponed till after Bella and Edward's. Newt had an arm around the girl as they stood on one of the balconies of the Cullen home. The twins ignored the weird feeling in the air. Something felt off but neither commented on it. 

"How's married life?" He questioned jokingly as he nudged his sister’s side.

Eurydice shrugged in his grasp with a small smile, "It's different." She hummed, it really was odd being married. 

"Oh I bet," Newt nudged her side, "We should get going if we are going to see Dad. He’ll be mad we didn’t come sooner." 

Eurydice made a face, "Yeah. But he can wait a few more minutes, he isn’t that important," Eurydice joked as she leaned into his grasp, “So we have another wedding in a few days,” She snorted.

“More like two days on the dot,” Newt added as he patted Eurydice’s head although his gaze was trained on the ground below.

Eurydice’s eyes followed Newt’s onto Kaz who was leaving the Cullen home, her eyebrows furrowed, “What’s happening between you two?”

“A wolf imprinted on him,” Newt mumbled, causing the girl’s eyes to widen. 

“We better get going to the Underworld then, before I rip off his head,” Eurydice spoke.

“Going now,” Newt rushed out before grabbing the girl’s hand and disappearing into the darkness.

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 the same as it always had. Although something didn’t feel quite right about it. Eurydice let Newt do all the talking as they entered Charon’s boat and crossed the Styx to Hades’ Palace. Upon entering, Eurydice and Newt both eyed each other feeling another strong presence. Eurydice and Newt’s attire had changed to their usual dark chitons with their crowns as they entered. The darkness swirling around the room when Eurydice glared at the woman who stood by her parents, Aphrodite.

“Well, the time’s come my dear,” She smiled while looking between the twins, “The prophecy is completed.”

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━