𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; Introduction

❝𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 death as a whole. She knew that one day she would stand in the face of death. She may have been a demigod daughter of the Underworld but she knew that even she had a clock, and that clock was ticking. If you would have told her that she would die but not stay dead for long, she would have laughed in your face. She would not have taken you seriously. She had two people in the world that she cared about, her brother Newt, and her best friend Kaz. She would have done anything to protect them, even if it meant giving up her own life.

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 the three move to Forks, living together and going to school in Forks High School. Eurydice finds out there is more to the supernatural than she thought. More creatures than the ones of mythology. She finds herself in the center of it all. The mate of two vampires and a supernatural creature herself. She never expected to die the way she did. She never expected to wake up with red eyes, yet that is how it happened.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

Natalia Dyer
As
Eurydice Lyre Kane

Logan Lerman
As
Kaz Lightwood

Thomas Brodie-Sangster
As
Newt Kane

Kate Winslet
As
Angelica Kane (deceased)

Ashley Greene
As
Alice Cullen

Jackson Rathbone
As
Jasper Whitlock-Hale

Nikki Reed
As
Rosalie Hale

Kristen Stewart
As
Bella Swan

Robert Pattinson
As
Edward Cullen

Kellan Lutz
As
Emmett Cullen

Peter Facinelli
As
Carlisle Cullen

Elizabeth Reaser
As
Esme Cullen

And everyone else as themselves!

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 a Twilight fanfiction! Their will be a few graphic scenes whether it be blood or sexual scenes.

MAY 2, 2021 - JULY 22, 2021
FIRST VERSION.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━