𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXVII.

❝𝑬𝒖𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒃❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 criss cross on one of the beds while she rested her chin on her palm. Her appearance had been the same as it was at the baseball game but it was slightly messier. Eurydice's gaze shifted when she noticed Alice going into a vision and Jasper was quick to move to grab a paper and pencil. Eurydice stayed quiet as she observed what was happening.

"Alice, what is it? What did you see?" Jasper asked as he looked at Alice while Bella turned to face the two.

"The tracker. He just changed course." Alice spoke as she stared off into the distance.

"Where will it take him Alice?" Jasper asked as he handed the paper and pencil to her finally.

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors." Alice added as she started drawing.

Bella walked over while yapping, "Edward said that the visions weren't always certain."

"She sees the course that people are on while they are on it and if they change their minds the vision changes." Jasper was quick to state as Alice continued drawing.

"Okay so the course of the tracker is on now is going to lead him to a ballet studio?" Bella questioned and Eurydice shot up from her seat, this wasn't going over well.

"You've been here?" Both Cullen's stared down Bella.

"I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch just like that." Bella explained while pointing.

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper was quick to question.

"Yeah." Bella nodded before her phone started buzzing.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 the Swan girl's words. Despite trying to get away from the Tracker he seemed to learn quite quickly where they had gone. No wonder the feeling of dread never left her. She moved from where she stood and walked over to Alice and Jasper.

"We aren't too good at hiding." Eurydice mumbled trying to defuse the tension.

"I want to say what I lack in social skills I make up for in hiding-people skills but you'd shut that down like you when your brother talks about you as a kid." Jasper mumbled as Alice couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"We do not listen to anything from his mouth," Eurydice shrugged before she grinned. "I know I'm a handful, that's why you have two hands. Well in our case four."

━━✶━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐓 on watch Swan duty while Alice and Jasper went to check out of the hotel. She watched as the girl rapidly packed her things while completely ignoring her existence, which she loved, and moved her bags around. She heard Bella's phone buzz and listened in to Bella's conversation before the brunette turned to her.

"We need to go. He has my Mom!" Bella exclaimed as she grabbed Eurydice's arm.

"Isabella, he wants you to think that probably. It might be a trap." Eurydice stated as she pulled her arm back.

"He has her. I heard her voice." Bella growled at the other female. "Just because you don't have any parents doesn't mean I am losing mine."

"Go to hell." Eurydice spat at her as she bawled her fists while Bella seemed to step back as she was caught off guard by Eurydice's anger. "Fine. We will go but I am not fighting to help you." She growled before the two left the hotel before anyone could notice and got a taxi.

𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐘 Eurydice had debated on leaving Bella by herself in the Ballet studio. Upon entering Bella basically rushed in while Eurydice held her dagger, yes she still had her dagger, and walked in carefully. She heard the laugh of James and narrowed her eyes as she watched Bella and James.

"That's my favorite part." James grinned menacingly. "You were a stubborn child, weren't you?" He walked closer to Bella.

"She's not here." Bella managed to get out before James pinned her against the wall.

"Sorry. You made it too easy. So, to make things more entertaining I'm gonna make a little film of our time together." Eurydice gagged. "I brought this from your house. I hope you don't mind." He started filming. "And action, that'll break Edward's little heart.."

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 encounter wondering how she went from, Hey let's not let Swan die to let her die. She tuned back just in time to see Bella get thrown at a pillar. Eurydice snorted and accidentally gave herself away. Eurydice went to Bella's side while James stalked over to the two, Bella's head had started to bleed. Eurydice held onto the girl before she was pulled away. James had Bella's leg in his hand and he snapped Bella's leg making her scream. Eurydice winced at the sound of the girl's pain before the girl took her shoe off and threw it at him. Yet she was grabbed. Eurydice growled as James' hand tightened on her throat before Edward had noticed and tried to help but Eurydice was thrown into a wall and hit the ground with a hard thud. Edward had managed to get James down and ran to get Bella out only to get stopped. Despite the amount of pain the young girl was in she ran to get James off of Edward. She fought against him despite every ounce of her saying not too. Eurydice was thrown back onto a hard wooden spike, luckily it hadn't gone straight through the girl like a skewer, making her scream in pain. She felt that familiar sense of death, it was overwhelming. She knew that neither her nor Bella had a lot of time and they had to hold on. At least Eurydice did. Her scream started to mirror Bella's as the two were in immense pain, one from being bitten and the other from being impaled. Eurydice forced herself up and groaned as her vision started to blur, her hand holding her heavily bleeding side. She controlled the shadows to help give Edward an upper hand which only wore her out more. She barely remembered as the others entered and collapsed into the darkness that so beckoned her in. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━