𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXV.

❝𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑰𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒂❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑰𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒂❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 Eurydice and Newt traveled back with the Cullen's. Ithaca, New York had been their destination. They learned that most posed as college students which made the siblings laugh a little. Eurydice stayed close with the Cullen's and kept up a charade which she was used to doing. Eurydice and Newt had help from Carlisle as they started the animal diet. Eurydice was wary around people not having the best control while Newt completely stayed away from others. Carlisle had explained to the twins about the Volturi and what they could and could not do without consequences. Everyone made an effort to help the twins adjust. Even Rosalie, when the girl found out what had happened and the fates of the Kane twins she hated it for them. In her words they still had so much to live for.

"You need to stopp!" Eurydice complained as Emmett attempted to beat her at war, Eurydice had placed an Ace while Emmett played a Queen.

"You need to lose!" Emmett complained back as he kept trying to steal Eurydice's cards.

"No you!" The girl exclaimed before the two started hitting each other.

"Emmett! Eurydice!" Esme scolded as she stood in Carlisle's arms.

"Sorry Esme." Eurydice apologized before Emmett managed to hit the back of her head before Eurydice kicked his shins hard.

"This is why we never play games." Alice shook her head at the pair.

"Exactly." Rosalie crossed her arms as she watched her husband fight with the other vampire.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 thinking about the twin's abilities and were cautious leaving Eurydice with Emmett. The two loved to rough house yet when Eurydice hit a certain point of anger her powers would go haywire. One time the Cullen Clan left the two together and came back to Emmett pinned against the roof with a black aura around him with every light busted. Eurydice's powers she was born with stuck but she gained telekinetic abilities and could manipulate the shadows much more. Newt was a master manipulator, he could change things or make people see what he wanted.

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Alice in his arms as he watched his adoptive brother and their mate fight before the lights started to flicker. Alice spaced out and all eyes went between the two females. Lately they noticed whenever Alice went into a vision Eurydice would feel something and the lights would flicker.

"It's Bella.. She jumped off of a cliff." Alice spoke and everyone's eyes widened. "I can't tell if she's dead.."

Eurydice shook her head as she stood. "She isn't." Newt immediately agreed.

"You two could be wrong. Your death could have messed with your abilities." Rosalie stated as she got out her phone.

"I need to get to Forks." Alice stated before she looked at Jasper and Eurydice. "I'll be back soon." She pecked Jasper's cheek before hugging Eurydice and leaving.

"It didn't." Newt stated simply as he stared at Rosalie. "If it did we wouldn't know or feel a lot of things that we do."

Eurydice nodded in agreement as she stood up with Emmett. "Yeah.."

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 at Jasper before looking into the shadows. Her thoughts went wild. After her last visit with her father not too long ago he had told her that she had no clue what she was getting into. Not yet at least. Could this be the beginning of something? Eurydice walked out of the room and into the kitchen and leaned on the counter. Hearing the Cullen's debate on going after her before Jasper entered the room. His scent engulfed her nostrils as she turned her head in his direction. Her red eyes were now gold which in her mates opinion it complimented her complexion much more.

"You alright?" Jasper asked as he walked over and slid his arms around her waist. "You feel... on edge."

"Just thinking cowboy." Eurydice mumbled as she leaned back into him.

"You once told me if it pains to think about, don't think about it." Jasper stated not at all phased by the nickname the girl had given him.

"Yes, well it doesn't hurt me. It just worries me. Besides, my words fade out over time." Eurydice put one of her hands on top of his which rested on her stomach.

Jasper gave her a small look as he rolled his eyes. "They do not. Don't worry about anything."

"I still can't stand your southern drawl." Eurydice made an attempt to change the conversation topic as she grumbled.

"So you've stated." Jasper let out a low chuckle.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 as she listened to Rosalie talk over the phone to Edward. Alice was on her way to Forks and they needed time. Eurydice tensed as she heard Rosalie tell Edward everything and that Bella was possibly dead but Alice was going to check. She let out a sigh knowing that they were about to be in a lot more trouble than anyone thought. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━