𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXVII.

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 to get too proud everyone started to gather outside. Rosalie took the kids to have playtime while everyone resided in the woods. Eurydice leaned back into Jasper while Alice stood in front of her with Eurydice’s arms draped over her shoulders. The three watched as Emmett carried a rock over to the other’s. She would never admit that Bella was the strongest, even if she was it was currently only due to the fact she was a newborn, Bella was just in a phase where she had strength. Strength didn’t always win fights, wit’s did. It is probably why Athena’s kids won almost all of their battles; they didn’t rely on power of any sorts except their minds.

“Don’t hurt yourself Emmett,” Edward held a small grin.

As Emmett and Bella locked hands, Jasper rolled his eyes before starting, “On three! One, two, three,” The two seemed to be stuck in the middle, Emmett having the upperhand for a moment before Bella took him down. 

“Did you see that?” Bella laughed before she started hitting and kicking the rock before inevitably flipping it, members of the family were laughing and smiling despite the looks that resided on Jasper and Eurydice, Alice never stopped smiling so it wasn’t unusual to see this. 

“I still hate her,” Eurydice mumbled. 

━━✶━━

    𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 be okay besides the fact Eurydice had to spend eternity with Bella in her family. No problems were ever really in the way, despite time. The kids grew faster than anyone expected. Angelica and Riley weren’t aging as fast as Renesmee but they still grew more and more. The vampires were worried about how much time they had, even Eurydice. Eurydice could feel death, yes, but she couldn’t help but be scared. Her kids were aging fast. Bella and Eurydice took the kids out together, the two ignoring each other for the sake of their kids. Alone they’d fight but if a kid was in sight, nothing would be said.

“Look a snowflake,” Renesmee smiled as she held one in her hand, Riley and Angelica appeared to be four years old compared to Renesmee who seemed to be six or seven.

“It’s beautiful, why don’t you get another one,” Bella smiled as she watched the three kids run and start jumping again. 

Eurydice stood by Jacob in the snow, Eurydice tuned out the conversation when she noticed Irina, “Bella,” She nodded her head in the woman’s direction.

“Who is that?” Renesmee questioned as she huddled with her cousins behind the two females and wolf.

“I think that’s our cousin from Denali, Irina!” Bella called out.

    𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 both Mothers to run after her, Eurydice shadow traveled and was hot on her trail up the rocks before the woman jumped into the water, Eurydice barely able to stop herself from toppling over. Bella grabbed her arm and pulled her back noticing how the water got much rowdier with the daughter of Hades around. Eurydice sighed in relief and nodded at Bella.

“Thanks,” She mumbled.

“No problem,” Bella nodded as the two stared out at the water, “Is the water like that because of the rivalry between gods?”

“Essentially, we better get home to our families,” She knew damn well Irina was going to try to bite them in the ass. 

    𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 the mothers entered the home with their children everyone gathered in the living room. Eurydice hugged both of her mates before her children copied her actions. The small family crowded together to listen to the conversation. 

“Tanya convinced Irina to come to reconcile with us,” Carlisle said as the phone clicked.

“Well it looks like she changed her mind,” Edward quipped.

“Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her," Esme spoke.

Bella sighed, "I wish I could've just spoken to her."

"She's family, she'll come around," Carlisle looked over at Eurydice, Alice, and Jasper who were awfully quiet.

Alice walked out of the room momentarily to get flowers and a vase, leaving the rest of the family together, "I miss sleeping," Eurydice mumbled against Jasper.

"Sleep is great!" Angelica giggled as music filled the room from Edward and Renesmee.

It didn't even last a few moments before Alice entered the room and a vase shattered, Both Jasper and Eurydice were at her side in a blur, "What is it, Alice?" Jasper questioned.

Eurydice's world disintegrated at Alice's words, "The Volturi. They're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard …. And Irina." Eurydice's anger flared.

"Hey, come here," Bella grabbed Renesmee.

Eurydice moved from her mates' side as she picked up both of her kids, placing them on her hip, "Great."

"Why?" Carlisle moved forward.

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Edward questioned Bella.

"We were just walking, Ness was catching snowflakes while Angie and Riles played," Jacob added.

"Of course. Irina thinks the kids are immortal children," Edward explained.

"I'm - I'm taking these two to Newt's," Eurydice didn’t want to hear much more as she looked between the vampires before her eyes settled on her mates, "Keep me updated."

The two mates wanted to go and looked back at Carlisle who nodded, "We're coming with you." 

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 Bella didn’t like the three just taking their kids and leaving off to Newt's, but she could care less. She needed to see her brother and attempt to explain. Her worry was overwhelming, as was her fear. As the two kids held onto her hip, her mates stayed close. Jasper is trying to manipulate her emotions to make her at least calm.

"Mommy," Angelica lifted her head, "Why are you upset?"

Alice noticed the look that the other woman held, "Mommy isn't upset. She's just thinking," Alice smiled at Angelica, "Don't worry, love."

Jasper opened the door to Newt's home, "In we go." 

"In we go," Eurydice mumbled more or so to herself before walking in the door with her kids in her arms.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━