𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXVIII.

❝𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 had passed since the incident and Eurydice had yet to wake up. She had been moved from the Hospital in Phoenix into a makeshift one in the Cullen home due to the fact the two could easily get in trouble for being two minors living without a parent. The girl was lucky that she hadn't penetrated any organs and that she would be fine and when she woke up, she would have some difficulties but that was normal. Kaz had come by to check on her once after he found out and Newt wasn't happy about it due to the fact he kept yelling 'I told you so.' Alice had a vision that Eurydice was waking up and raced into Carlisle's makeshift hospital room to see Eurydice's steel blue eyes staring back at her after peaking open. Eurydice let out a small groan as she registered the pain in her side before she lifted her hand to see it slightly faded.

"You're awake." Alice said softly before she was at Eurydice's side holding her hand that still stayed solid. "Your hand.. When we got there you had used your powers despite bleeding out, it was your whole arm but it slowly came back. Newt said not to worry," Alice sat down as Jasper entered and sighed in relief.

Eurydice made a noise of annoyance. "Yeah. Jazz, we need to fix that." Eurydice's voice was groggy and she waved her translucent hand at her head before motioning at Jasper.

"So you've said many times." Jasper cracked a smile knowing Eurydice was still the same old Eurydice.

"How are you two? Also, does anyone mind telling me how long I've been...?" She clicked her tongue while faking a dead look.

"A week." Jasper answered while he rolled his eyes and Alice let out a soft giggle.

"You are asking us how we are? Honey, you are the one who's in bad shape!" Alice shook her head as she kissed Eurydice's knuckle.

Eurydice's panic seemed to burst into her as her eyes widened. "For the love of the gods tell me Newt is fine and that Bella is although I did tell her I wasn't fighting to help her after a snide comment yet here I am, also if she isn't hurt I'm hurting her." Eurydice rambled before Jasper placed a hand on her leg.

"Eurydice, Newt is alright. Bella just had a broken leg." Jasper wanted to mumble sadly but decided against it. "As much as I would love to see you fight Bella darlin', you need to heal."

"You know what I really need?" Eurydice asked as she whipped her head in his direction before wincing. "I need a cheeseburger."

"Yep. It's still the same old Eurydice." Jasper nodded at Alice while the Kane girl mocked hurt.

"Don't do that." Alice nudged her cheek. "You are too pretty to do that."

Eurydice's face went tomato red and it was much more noticeable now than ever. "I'm as pale as you guys and you do this? Gee thanks."

"Gotta do our job Eury." Jasper chuckled before leaving to get Eurydice the cheeseburger she wanted.

"IS LITTLE GHOSTIE AWAKE?!" Emmett's voice boomed and Eurydice groaned louder than she did when she was impaled.

"ONLY NEWTON CAN CALL ME THAT!" Eurydice yelled back before instantly regretting it at the pain in her side.

"No more yelling." Alice said sternly as she adjusted the girl.

━━✶━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 healed fully from her injury. She was able to get around on her own better but she still couldn't lift anything that could reopen her wound. Despite her friends and brother's wishes three days after she woke up she restarted her routine of Underworld work once or twice a month. Though she currently had the day cleared to spend it with Jasper and Alice. Her time had been spent so much helping others and being around them, unless Edward was holding Eurydice back by her arms so he wouldn't hurt her but at the same time wouldn't let her touch Bella despite her swears and curses, Eurydice was happy that everything seemed to calm down. At the present moment, Eurydice's head rested on Alice's lap as her legs were across Jasper's. Her eyes trained on the screen as they watched Ghostbusters. Eurydice had yet to tell Bella about what she was and she knew someday she would have too. She wasn't thrilled but it would come out. Eurydice's eyes fluttered shut when she felt her hair tugged slightly.

"So, I'm annoying you both all summer." Eurydice hummed with a small grin.

"We love when you annoy us." Alice laughed as she continued playing with Eurydice's hair.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 up her whole world for Alice and Jasper. Although she had to make sure she stayed to take care of her brother. She thought everything was calm and that all of the trouble was over. But boy was she wrong. James was only the beginning and soon they would feel the wrath of a grieving mate, but that's another story for another time. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━