𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXII.

❝𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑨𝑮!❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 about the death of Waylon Forge, it had happened the weekend of her date with her mates. She had felt the moment he had died, she knew what was the cause. She never commented much on it and just pushed it away. The Cullen's and Kane's knew it was a matter of time before someone ran into the nomads before they left the state. It put them on edge. Eurydice stood outside of her home with Newt at her side. The curly haired brunette in a plaid shirt and a pair of jeans with her hair in a braid while Newt wore a hoodie and jeans seemingly tired. That morning Edward had taken off on his own and Eurydice had gotten the call that her brother and her would be riding with the Cullen's in Rosalie's vehicle. As the vehicle pulled up she noticed the different looks scattered on all of the Cullen's. Newt looked over at his sister who was grinning like an idiot before she scowled when Newt gave her a playful smirk.

"Come on you two! There is one free seat and I really don't think anyone wants Newt on their lap." Rosalie called out as she blared the horn at the two siblings.

"I wouldn't either." Eurydice commented as she rolled her eyes. "Who am I sitting on? Fair warning I'm heavy as hell."

"Jasper's. I don't think you would sit well on Emmett or your brother." Alice chirped before rolling her eyes. "And you are not heavy at all."

"Debatable." Eurydice nudged Newt harshly as he commented.

𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 between the two vampires before his sister slid in and sat on Jasper's lap. She held onto him as the car started moving knowing that what they were doing was definitely not legal. Once they had arrived at school word about prom spread, the theme was Monte Carlo. The Cullen's and Kane's stayed quiet as they waited for the disaster that was Edward and Isabella, it did not take long before Edward's silver Volvo pulled into the parking lot. Edward got out first before he let Isabella out. Eurydice felt the vampire under her stiffen as the two walked by. Eurydice rested her head on Jasper's shoulder as she sighed knowing that it would be a long day.

━━✶━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 the grass in her front yard. She was left alone outside for a bit which she didn't mind. Especially after the days at school they held. Her brown curls blowing in the wind as she fiddled with her fingers. Her steel blue eyes stayed on the sky as she stayed to herself. Eurydice let her fingers go over the grass before she turned her head at the sound of a twig snapping. There stood Kaz Lightwood. Eurydice was quick to her feet and stared him down. The raven haired boy narrowed his eyes at her.

"So you've known what they are, and yet you simply ignore the fact that they will kill you?" Kaz questioned as he started to circle around the girl.

"They won't kill me." Eurydice said simply as she adjusted her posture.

Kaz completely ignored the comment. "Does Newt know? He'd never allow it. If he truly knew he wouldn't get near them like he has."

"He does know dickweed." Eurydice grumbled as she crossed her arms. "He found out not too long after me and he came around. I don't even know how you found anything out.."

"They are vampires!" Kaz exclaimed as he glared down at her. "You won't make it out alive." Kaz grabbed her arms roughly and as Eurydice kicked him where the sun did not shine, Jasper and Alice pushed him off of her.

"I think it's best if you get goin'." Jasper said sternly as his eyes went a few shades darker.

"What are you going to do about it? Kill me?" Kaz asked with a small smirk.

"Kaz shut your mouth." Eurydice said sternly as she put a hand on Jasper's arm as Alice moved to help her.

"You'll see soon enough." Was Kaz's last words before he disappeared into the woods.

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 everything stayed silent. No sound but the rustle of the trees in the wind. Eurydice let her right hand start gripping on Jasper's arm as she glared at the woods before her gaze shifted elsewhere. Her blue eyes scanning over Jasper before moving to Alice and deciding to speak up.

Eurydice let out a sigh as she turned to her two mates. "I don't suppose you came to save me from psycho? So Hi," She waved with her free hand.

Alice let out a small giggle. "No. We came to spend some time with you and invite you to our home tomorrow. Bella is also coming over."

"You don't have to be near Bella the whole time, I won't be." Jasper mumbled in the girl's ear although he knew that Alice could hear.

"I'll stay with you then." Eurydice nodded at Jasper while Alice sighed exasperatedly.

"You two may make me whole but you are both so stubborn." Alice sighed faking a sad look despite a smile crawling onto her face at the sight of the two making an escape plan. "You two can't escape me!"

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀 grin at Jasper who nodded before the two bolted in different directions. Jasper chuckled as Eurydice let out a giggle when Alice started chasing them. Newt peaked out the window and watched as Alice tried to grab Eurydice but the girl shadow traveled away before she could even touch her. Alice quickly got herself back up before her eyes widened as Eurydice appeared on the roof with a devious grin.

"Ha! You can't catch me. Well you can, Alice no.." Eurydice squeaked before she was picked up as Alice managed to get on the roof.

"Hello sweetheart." Alice grinned before she dropped off the roof making sure she held onto the Kane girl. "I thought I told you that you could never get rid of me?" 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━