𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXII.

❝𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 since the Cullen's left and it was different to say the least. Alice and Jasper would call the girl almost every day and talk to her and see how she was doing. Eurydice spent all of her time with her brother and the rest was spent talking to the two. Alice had scolded Eurydice for ignoring her call to sit in the Underworld. Eurydice simply made remarks about her ghost children. It didn't go unnoticed to the steely blue eyed girl that Bella Swan had changed. The day that the Cullen's left she was declared missing for a few hours only to be found by a shirtless guy. She spent her time wallowing and being depressed and Eurydice wasn't too fond of that. In Eurydice's mind Bella needed to have more girl power and show everyone that girl's were powerful and didn't need anyone to be that way. Eurydice sat after spending the whole day with her brother on her bed as her phone laid directly in front of her. Eurydice's eyes sparkled with joy as she talked.

"It's just October 28th and Halloween is soon like in three days soon. Dad will probably have me and Newt go down though." Eurydice hummed after Alice had asked if she was dressing up.

"Eurydice Lyre Kane!" Alice scolded through the phone, "Do not spend an arguably bad amount of time in the Underworld. I do not need a vision of you passing out." The pixie-like-woman huffed.

"No promises." Eurydice let out a giggle as she grabbed her phone and laid down.

"Stay out of trouble." Jasper chuckled, making the girl roll her eyes.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 wasn't as calm. Monster attacks happened left and right and Eurydice could barely keep up. Newt disappeared and Eurydice started going downhill with the disappearance of her brother. Alice and Jasper's calls became more frequent and Eurydice figured it was due to the fact that Alice had probably seen her brother go missing. Eurydice wasn't herself anymore. She was slipping into a person no one thought she would become. She became the Apex Predator.

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 and November became January. Eurydice sat outside of an old building and held a jug of gasoline. Her eyes staring intensely at the building before she doused it in gasoline all over. As soon as she finished she doused the building in gasoline she pulled out a lighter as she backed away. Eurydice's face was as stone cold as steel. She was playing the role she was given. Her jaw clenched as she balled her fists.

"All my troubles are in a burning pile," Her voice went dark at the end as she stared back, "All lit up as I start to smile." A sinister grin made its way onto her face.

"Eurydice!" The familiar voice broke through to her ears as she held the lighter between her fingers only inches from setting the building aflame.

"What?" Eurydice whipped her head around thinking her mind was playing tricks on her.

Kaz Lightwood stood with his hands in a position meaning surrender. "I don't want trouble."

"You should have thought about that before you pulled all that shit on me!" Eurydice screamed as her voice cracked. "I'm alone. I only have phone calls to satisfy me." She growled and threw the lighter at the building as flames engulfed it. "What we were is history."

"Find Newt. Before the time is too late." Kaz watched sadly as the building burned and Eurydice stood with the gasoline and the lighter. "I'm sorry for what I said and how I acted. I just needed you both safe and it didn't work out."

"I've tried. I can't.." Eurydice's phone blared her ringtone and as she looked up, Kaz was gone. "Hello?"

"EURYDICE WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" Alice's voice screeched.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 her birthday wallowing in the fire. Alice had freaked out over a call after seeing a vision of what the girl had done. As time passed Eurydice made it her mission to find Newt but kept up with school. Bella had made no attempts to talk to her or anything. It was sad. Eurydice had pleaded with her father for help but he couldn't. Alice and Jasper had spent some time with her in February and tried to help her find her brother while keeping her sane before they had to leave again a week later.

"Bubs come back to me please... come back to me." Eurydice sobbed as she sank to her knees on the floor. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━