𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XII.

❝𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 alone for a single class period, Edward had skipped to help another teacher leaving her alone. Lunch was in about five minutes and she could not have been more excited. She wanted nothing more than to get out of the class now. Eurydice had flipped off, nearly flinging herself over a desk, on Mike Newton who was chatting with the new girl after he had decided to say some not so nice things about her while she was in ear shot like calling her a whore for being with Jasper and Alice, it ticked her off more than he even knew. Eurydice sat with her pencil gripped dangerously tight as she tapped the eraser on the table. The ticking of the clock hands echoing through her ears. Her blue eyes glaring daggers into the back of Mike's head. She was not someone to make angry and everyone had learned that quite quickly in the month that she had been to school there. As soon as the bell rang she roughly shoved Mike out of her way which resulted in him falling into the new girl.

"Hey!" Isabella let out a groan as she glared over at Eurydice.

Eurydice turned her head in the girl's direction rolling her eyes. "He should have watched his mouth. Just like you should Swan, this isn't Arizona."

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 Eurydice stormed out of the classroom to be met with her brother who hooked arms with her. Even though they did not share the same lunch he would walk her until she was met with the Cullen's. Newt nudged his sister when he noticed where her glare was held. Eurydice grumbled but turned to continue walking. Newt stayed quiet seeing that his sister probably wished for it to be quieter with the student's being extremely loud. Something that Eurydice hated when she was fuming. Rosalie was the first to lay eyes on the two siblings. Her eyes held slight concern when he noticed Eurydice and Newt's facial features. The blonde goddess noted the stressed expression on Newt's face before she noted the annoyed one on Eurydice's. Eurydice bid her brother goodbye before joining the Cullen clan. Alice grinned happily before kissing the curly haired girl's cheek.

"Don't you look overjoyed." Jasper mumbled as he kept himself occupied as Emmett roared with laughter.

"Oh shut it. I just got called a whore with the new girl in the class. Now let's get in the cafeteria so I can get food before I stab someone." Eurydice gripped Jasper's arm harder as Edward narrowed his eyes at the girl.

"Well your thoughts are sure full of death threats." Edward mumbled before he shut up when he saw the girl's glare.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 quickly as soon as the group turned the corner, making the group visible to everyone in the cafeteria. Rosalie and Emmett walked in first, as iconic as ever.

"The Cullen's, they are uh, Dr. Cullen and Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska about like - a few years ago." Jessica started yapping.

"They kinda keep to themselves." Angela added as she explained further.

"Yeah cause they're all together, like together together. Uh the blonde girl that's Rosalie and the big dark haired guy Emmett, they are like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal." Jessica continued as Rosalie walked by with a small grin while Emmett looked extremely proud.

"Jess, they're not actually related." Angela defended.

"Yeah but they live together! It's weird. And okay, the little dark haired girl is Alice and she's really weird." Jessica emphasized the weird part as Jasper twirled Alice while keeping a grip on Eurydice as Alice sent her a smile as if saying to back down. "And uhm she's with Jasper, the one who looks like he is in pain. The girl with the curly hair with the two is Eurydice Kane, she was the new girl before you. Her brother is in a few of our classes. She's dating both of them, she's bitchy. Uhm Dr. Cullen's like this foster Dad slash matchmaker."

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela spoke hopefully.

"I know I met Kane already." Bella grumbled at the mention of the girl.

"I want to stab her." Eurydice grumbled as Jasper gave her a look when the three sat down.

"Who is he?" Bella's voice broke over.

Edward's gaze was on the floor as he pulled open the door. "That's Edward Cullen. Totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently nobody here is good enough for him. Like I care you know?" Jessica clearly cared.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 the rest of the conversation between Jessica, Angela, and the new girl who she had quickly learned to despise. She grabbed an apple off of Jasper's plate and bit down on it harshly. Edward's gaze was locked with the new girls. Rosalie was not excited and wanted nothing to do with Bella. Jasper was going to kill her if it meant Alice and Eurydice were kept safe, despite Alice's annoyance and many times of telling him otherwise. Emmett was like Carlisle and Esme, he paid no mind as long as someone was alive and someone was happy. Eurydice did not feel like she had a say, after all she was just a demigod and not a vampire. Edward looked over at her as he raised an eyebrow at her. Eurydice continued to eat her apple without saying a word.

'Stop reading my thoughts.' The girl grumbled in her mind.

"Stop letting them be so loud." Edward said simply.

Eurydice threw her apple core at him. "Dickweed."

Rosalie let out a snort. "Eury, can we talk later? That is if you don't have to go to a certain place tonight."

"I have too but when I get back I'll shoot you a text." Eurydice nodded over at her.

"Let's not get hurt this time." Emmett said playfully.

"I didn't even get hurt last time." Eurydice protested as she crossed her arms.

Alice raised an eyebrow as she turned to one of her mates. "Your translucent arm that you had says otherwise."

"That is normal!"

"No! No it really isn't!" 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━