𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLV.

❝𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒊𝒓❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 she danced with both of her mates. Her mind pushed back the predicament of moments earlier. Eurydice was spun between both of her mates as she laughed happily. She never expected that she would be this happy. Her gold dress complimented her skin as the music roared over loud teens. Alice whispered something to Eurydice who grinned before Alice walked over to Newt.

"Howdy cowboy," Eurydice grinned as she faked a bow.

Jasper rolled his eyes as he took her hand and kissed her knuckle, "Howdy."

Eurydice's grin widened, "Should I be concerned as to why Alice and my brother just left?"

Jasper grinned a little as he let out a chuckle, "No. It's nothing bad darlin'."

"Good." Eurydice hummed before Jasper spun her, causing the girl to laugh.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 for a moment before Jasper winked and walked her over to Kaz. Kaz took Eurydice and nodded as the Hale boy disappeared. Eurydice was now curious as to why Alice and Jasper disappeared and why Alice had walked her brother out. Kaz told her not to worry, that it was nothing bad. Eurydice rolled her eyes at the boy before ruffling his hair. Eurydice watched as most of the graduates started to leave before Newt joined her side yet again.

"Can we go on a walk dear sister?" Newt asked innocently, causing the girl to raise an eyebrow as she took his arm.

"Certainly," Eurydice gave a smile as the two started to walk out of the Cullen home.

Newt's eyes were trained on the woods in front as he hummed, "Remember when we were kids? I told you to stay away from boys and you just shook your head and told me you'd hide from everyone." His eyes twinkled with amusement.

"I remember that. Yet you didn't know your sister was a pansexual disaster who ended up in a polyamorous relationship," Eurydice let out a laugh as she leaned onto Newt, "Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to your mates," Newt let out a small laugh.

Eurydice made a face, "Oh boy."

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 walked side by side till the two made it to a clearing, the clearing that Eurydice had often come to with Alice and Jasper. A smile made its way onto her lips as she saw her two mates. She noticed something was different as Newt pushed her onto walk over to them before he winked and disappeared. Eurydice walked up to the two with a small smile.

"Honestly, I dunno whether to be worried or terrified," She joked as she looked between the two, "Do I get any explanation of sorts?"

"In a minute," Alice laughed a little, noticing Eurydice's confusion.

"Eurydice, our first meeting was when you left your bracelet in class and I returned it to you in the bookstore. We knew you were different when we first met you because you didn't smell like ordinary humans but you also didn't talk a lot but when you did, you were a spitfire, darlin'." Jasper spoke first as he sent her a small smile while fixing his posture.

"Then we gave you a ride home and we started to talk in classes, you became friends with most of our family pretty easily. Although, Newt didn't seem too fond of us." Alice giggled a little, "You did not care though. Even as the times changed and we all changed, you still are the same spitfire that we are lucky to be mates with."

"Shit I'm so glad I can't cry," Eurydice knew if she could, she probably would be bawling.

The two chuckled before Jasper started, "We are lucky and happy to have you as our mate. We both knew some time we'd agree to ask this question and we got your brother's approval.." Jasper trailed off as he looked at Alice.

Alice bounced over and grabbed Eurydice's hands before placing a small gold ring with a diamond shining in its center into Eurydice's palm, "Would you marry us?"

"Only a fool would say no," Eurydice smiled between the two of her mates before she pecked Alice's lips and pecked Jasper's, "Let me guess, you asked my brother for permission?"

"Yes." Jasper nodded with a laugh, "He definitely took a bit to convince."

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 like no other as she listened to both of her mates tell her about their attempts to convince Newt over the past two weeks before getting him to agree during the party. Eurydice found it quite funny and as they made their way back to the Cullen home everyone congratulated the newly engaged. Alice was excited to be in yet another wedding after she married Jasper years earlier and now they were marrying their final mate.

"I am so happy for you," Esme grinned as she pulled Eurydice into a hug, "You are getting a happy ending."

"Yeah, I am." Eurydice smiled, she could barely believe that she was marrying the two people that she loved.

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━