𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LX.

❝ 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 ❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 Bella went to take the cup before her back just gave out and a loud crack as well as noises of pain left the woman's lips. Jasper and Newt both looked at one another before quickly grabbing Eurydice and leaving the room with the twins. Eurydice and Newt kept each other upright while Jasper kept a close eye on the two as they reached Alice and Jasper’s room, the adults entered and placed the twins in the crib that was placed there by Rosalie. Jasper told Newt to keep an eye on Eurydice and their kids before he was quick out the door to help if the wolves became any trouble. Eurydice placed her head in her hands as she shook her head praying for it to end soon. The smell of blood in the air was only making it worse for her. 

“Stop,” Newt was quick to grab ahold of his sister and keep her in place, “Don’t give in. You need to fight the urge.”

“I can’t,” Eurydice tried to get out of his arms before Newt had her on the floor as he used himself as a weight to keep her down knowing she wouldn’t use her abilities.

    𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 wrestled for a moment before both groaned as the feeling of death nearly became too much to handle. Bella’s screams sounded out as a baby's cry was heard. Eurydice lost the ability to fight against her brother momentarily as soon as it all ended. Bella Swan, Forks, Washington. Eurydice’s eyes shut tightly for a few moments. That poor child would be left with only one parent, Eurydice prayed that if she turned that it worked. Rosalie had taken Renesmee from Edward and Eurydice told Newt to watch her kids, he looked at her sadly as she was quick to go downstairs. She was in the same red dress she wore on her birthday. Edward yelled for Alice and Jasper as the three sped and exited the door. Eurydice watched as Jacob snuck behind Rosalie and Renesmee. She got a clue of what he was doing, something called imprinting or something? She peaked out the window to see her family fighting the wolves. Her mates are fighting the wolves. Anger flew through her as she ran out the door and kicked one off of Edward as Esme, Carlisle, and Emmett appeared. Jasper ducked an attack while Emmett took them down and Eurydice felt anger flow through her veins. It became a fight to the death until the wolves paused, the vampires looked amongst each other before eyes settled on Eurydice whose hands were black as shadows swirled around them.

“You don’t get to hurt my family,” She sneered before yelling, “Jacob! I can’t stall forever!”

Jacob was quick out the door as Eurydice let up her grip but kept a hold incase trouble neared, “It’s over! If you kill her, you kill me!” Jacob growled. 

Sam threw Jacob as he transformed, growls filled the air, Eurydice smirked as she watched, “Jacob imprinted,” Edward spoke, “They can’t hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can’t be harmed. It’s their most absolute law,” Edward spoke as the family stared at the wolves while Eurydice stood a bit from Jacob still holding strong. 

Jacob looked over at her and she nodded, letting up the grip on the shadows as they disappeared, “Bye bitches,” She waved at the wolves as they disappeared.

“You know you shouldn’t have done that,” Carlisle gave her a soft look.

“If I hadn’t of done that you’d all be dead,” Eurydice’s face was grave and they knew what she felt that made her run out, “I don’t let family die.”

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 her mates before walking back into the home to see her kids. She noticed Newt had brought the twins down to be with Renesmee and Rosalie. The sandy-blonde looked up upon hearing her enter. She offered him a small smile before taking both of her kids and maneuvering so she could hold them both at once. It felt odd being a mother but she didn’t mind it. She would protect her kids no matter what happened to her, they were her legacy. 

“You are doing great,” Rosalie reassured the female as she looked at the two sets of twins, “You must have a lot of twins in your bloodline.”

“We do,” Both Newt and Eurydice mumbled, causing a small laugh from the blonde.

A small cry came from one of the twins before both started crying causing Eurydice to frown, “Shh don’t cry. It’s alright,” Eurydice whispered as she began to twist from side to side slowly before Riley grabbed Eurydice’s nose, “Hey! No grabbing my nose,” She made a face.

“Ha, he’s hands on like you,” Newt jokes, causing the girl to send him a glare. 

“Oh look at them,” Esme’s voice caught everyone’s ears, “Adorable.”

Eurydice craned her neck and sent a smile, “Someone want to hold any of them? Angelica, Riley, or Renesmee? Fair warning they all like to grab,” Eurydice hummed after witnessing Renesmee grab at Rosalie’s face.

Esme was quick to come over with a smile, “I’ll take one of them, or two,” Esme was eager and it was sweet. 

“Here,” Eurydice carefully rose to her feet with the twins, “Rose doesn’t look ready to let Renesmee go,” She gave the blonde female a teasing grin, “You can hold one or both, it’s up to you.”

Esme took both twins with a smile, “What did you name them?”

“Angelica Mary Whitlock-Cullen and Riley Peter,” Alice spoke before Eurydice could even open her mouth, “Angelica was Newt and Eurydice’s mother’s name and Riley was Eurydice’s best friend, Eurydice offered Mary and Jasper chose Peter,” She explained.

“They’re adorable,” Esme gushed as Carlisle stood behind her with a smile.

    𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 the children gushing and smiling. Renesmee seemed to enjoy the attention as well as the twins. Newt cracked jokes that they’d be just like their parents and Eurydice told him not to curse the children like that. It was refreshing to have a semi-calm moment before dealing with the dead Bella. Eurydice had to ignore the feeling biting at her as she smiled at her family. Everyone enjoyed the moment while they could. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━