𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XV.

❝𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 weeks without Edward in all honesty were peaceful. Eurydice did not have much drama to deal with. Minus the whole Isabella Swan still being in existence part. Eurydice would listen to different people in her family and friends rant. Rosalie about how stupid Edward was, Emmett about what he thought, Alice about how she just wanted to run over and meet Isabella, Jasper about how he did not feel like the Swan girl would bring calmness but trouble, and Newt about how he was not ready to turn sixteen. As the days passed Eurydice started to find her more and more annoying. During classes Isabella would just sit and stare. She'd try to ask Eurydice about the Cullen's and where Edward had gone. She would attempt to corner her causing her to lash out and go back to having an escort. Lunch was still the same as always but now she usually glared over at the Swan female while holding a conversation with everyone. She didn't believe Alice when she said that one day Eurydice would love the Swan girl like a sister, she believed absolutely zero percent of that statement. She believed that over time her hate would grow stronger and stronger. Yet Jasper was always there to calm down her anger and send her calming waves. She had jokingly called him a hippie and told him his powers were like weed, calming. It had gotten a kick out of the two. Then again most things did, especially when Alice would attempt to dress the two up to look 'nice.'

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝟐𝟒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 arrived and it had so far been chaotic. Kaz banged pans together to wake up the twins who had spent the night together in Newt's room. It was their birthday tradition, each year they would spend the night in one of their two rooms and talk about their life and their dreams. Of course much had changed since they were younger. The two were officially 16. Newt had started to yell at Kaz for waking them up in such a way while Eurydice groaned and tried to bury her head further in a pillow which to their annoyance only made Kaz louder. Eurydice jumped off of Newt's bed and opened the door and started hitting Kaz with one of the pillows she had managed to grab. A yawn escaping her lips in between her yells of annoyance and anger. Newt watched with a mischievous grin and laughed before Kaz used his speed to get Eurydice's pillow from her grasp and started hitting her with it, ordering the two to get ready. It was their sweet 16, that they needed to be ready for it. The two went to get changed and get their day started. That night the two were going over to the Cullen's after spending the day together. Kaz was tagging along and ditching that night. Eurydice slid on a simple dark red dress while Newt put on a matching shirt and pants. Eurydice fiddled with her bracelet on her wrist as she stood on the front porch with Newt and Kaz.

"I never would have thought that we'd make it this far." Eurydice admitted as she narrowed her eyes at the sun. "We are lucky."

"I don't think any of us did." Newt admitted as he wrapped an arm around his sister's shoulders. "We all knew what our lives were like and what we were condemned to. Zeus, we still deal with most of our issues now."

Kaz let out a loud snort as he clapped. "If we hadn't stuck together we all would for sure be in the Underworld right now. Which part is still unknown."

"Or arrested. Not that any of us haven't been before." Eurydice let out a soft laugh as she looked over at her best friend who had become another brother to her over the years. "Looking back I don't regret anything. Look at all of us now, Newt's happy and alive. You are alive and still you. I somehow managed to get a boyfriend and a girlfriend while surviving."

"So you do have a heart." Kaz commented jokingly only to get whacked by Eurydice.

"We'll all stay together right? No matter what.." Newt trailed off as his brown eyes shifted between his sister and Kaz.

"Forever." Eurydice nodded.

"And Always." Kaz added with a slight smirk.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 herself as she pulled from her brothers grasp and started running. A small laugh escaping her lips as her feet crushed the ground beneath her. She heard the voice of her brother ringing after her before he followed. Kaz let out a loud laugh before running after the two Kane siblings. They had lived sixteen years and even though Eurydice knew her time was limited she got to be free while her life lasted. The crisp air biting at their skin. Their blood pumping through their veins as they bathed in the moment being nothing but reckless teenagers.

━━✶━━

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐍 the edge of a cliff while Kaz and Newt chatted amongst themselves not to far behind her. She stood in the sunlight as her eyes followed the waves. She had a love hate relationship with the water. Mainly because Poseidon was never too fond of the Kane's. She wondered when she died if it was permanent and if it was where she would go? If it wasn't would she become a vampire? She truly did not know what would happen but whatever did she had yet to know if she had a say in. She breathed in before turning her head. Her brown curls resting over her shoulders before moving slightly with the turn of her head. A smile tugging onto her lips as she noticed Jasper and Alice standing by Kaz and Newt. She walked over standing tall.

"If this were a book we would have the pages filled with utter nonsense. Our love story would be one that would make many think how far feelings can really make someone go." Eurydice hummed, not even giving any context of her thoughts. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━