𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XLVII.

❝𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐎 on a hunt, she had run through the woods and after any animal that she could get her hands onto. Eurydice stopped for a moment as she ran her hands through her hair. She didn't make a noise before she turned her head on instinct as she smelled animal blood. Her eyes trailed over a figure she couldn't recognize. Eurydice winced as she felt an overwhelming pain in her head. She yelled out in pain as her head started to feel as if it were being crushed, the girl fell to her knees as the figure came closer. Eurydice's screams got louder the closer the figure got. The pain makes her vision blur. Her eyes desperately tried to figure out who this figure was. Their appearance kept changing making it harder for the girl to figure it out. Eurydice's back hit the ground as she started to wither in pain as groans and screams escaped her lips. Her eyes barely registered the white and black hair of the figure before her body went limp. A shaky breath leaving her lips as her vision went in and out as the world slowly disappeared before the girl's eyes.

"Η Βικτώρια κάνει εκπληκτικές προσφορές, αδερφή." Victoria makes amazing offers, sister. The figure spoke before snapping their fingers rendering the vampire unconscious for the first time in a while.

━━✶━━

𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 something had been off and immediately went in search of his sister along with Kaz. The blonde-haired boy had felt something change within him when he sat on the couch with Kaz awaiting his sister's arrival. Newt had tried to race out the door but Kaz stopped and told him to think rationally. So, he had sent a text to Jasper and Alice alerting them of something happening. He ran through the woods before his ears picked up on Eurydice's screams and he ran to find her before he was stopped by Kaz a few years away. Newt's eyes widened as he recognized the female standing over his unconscious sister.

"Melinoë," Kaz's voice was breathless as even he realized it, "She rendered Eurydice unconscious, my bet is that she is drained." He whispered to his boyfriend.

"Why would she go after my sister?" Newt whispered as he watched the goddess disappear when Jasper and Alice both appeared.

𝐊𝐀𝐙 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 went over to the two vampires as Newt knelt by his sister, quickly noticing her fingertips being black. He looked up at his twin's mates looking angry. Newt looked over at Kaz and nodded revealing that the boy's theory was right. Jasper and Alice were looking at each other, it was unnerving. Jasper could feel everything they felt. Anger, annoyance, worry. Vampires never slept or went unconscious but then again these were not normal circumstances. Vampires never got into fights with gods.

"She drained Eurydice, inflicted pain as she did it, but why?" Newt questioned as Alice's eyes scanned over the scene.

"Who was she?" Alice asked not knowing who the female from her vision was, she never had seen the woman before.

Kaz took the time to speak as Newt picked up the girl's body, "Melinoë, their half-sister. She hates how Eurydice and Newt rival her, she has power yes but the two have more claim to the throne or so she believes." Kaz's eyes widened when he realized something, "Alice? Did you see when this happened?" He questioned.

Alice nodded, "I did."

"Did she say anything?" Kaz asked again, causing the pixie-haired girl to nod.

"Yeah, Η Βικτώρια κάνει εκπληκτικές προσφορές, αδερφή." Alice repeated slightly butchering the sentence.

Newt and Kaz looked at each other as they figured out what she had said, "Victoria makes amazing offers, sister. That's what she said," Newt spoke as Jasper's gaze darkened.

"Victoria?" Alice sighed, "A goddess is siding with Victoria."

"My best bet is she'll come for us," Newt spoke, referring to Eurydice and his self. "That is how it seems."

𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 Eurydice's lips making everyone's gaze shift to the girl despite her not waking up. Everyone looked at one another worried. Eurydice's head barely moved and Newt sighed. He picked her up bridal style trying to hold her more comfortably.

"There is one place she will be safe," Kaz spoke as he looked over at his boyfriend, "You too."

"The Underworld," Alice knew where the male was going with the conversation, "He isn't wrong Newt."

Jasper raised an eyebrow, "You want to send the two away?"

"To keep them safe," Alice reassured as everyone seemed to mule over the decision.

"We'll leave now," Newt decided as he maneuvered his grip on his sister before nodding at everyone and disappearing.

"Thanks for the goodbye, Kane." Jasper's voice rang to his ears as he disappeared. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━