𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; LXIV.

❝𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔❞
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 Emmett and Carlisle who were looking at different papers. Eurydice’s curls had been pulled back into a messy bun while she wore a skirt with one of Jasper’s old sweaters. Alice and Jasper took the twins to spend some time out with Rosalie who was with Renesmee outside. Jacob stood by the window keeping a close eye on the group. Eurydice leaned back in her seat as Edward and Bella entered the room. She sent Emmett a small grin before he opened his mouth.

“Wow, done already?” Emmett questioned, causing the woman to snort at Edward’s expression. 

“Where’s Renesmee?” Bella was quick to question.

“Blondie stole her, she’s playing with the twins,” Jacob was quick to answer as he gave Eurydice a grin. 

“Break a lot of stuff?” Emmett questioned as he nudged Eurydice’s arm.

“I’m sure someone broke something,” Eurydice snorted as Bella shook her head, “You are such a shitty liar.”

Carlisle held a grin trying not to laugh as all of the males had wide grins on their features, until the phone started ringing causing the room to go silent until Bella walked forward and asked, “Is that Charlie?” 

“He’s been calling twice a day,” Edward answered as his smile wiped away.

Jacob added, “He’s in pretty rough shape.”

“Eventually we’ll have to tell him that you didn’t make it,” Carlisle said as he looked solemnly at the newlyweds. 

“He needs to mourn, Bella,” Edward added.

    𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 her seat and walked out of the room. She did not agree with telling Charlie that Bella had died, she believed that he should know she was alive and just leave it at that. Eurydice walked into the living room where she stood by herself. Her eyebrows furrowed as she noticed a corner where the window resided was pitch black, she went to touch it but something tugged her back. Voices rang through her eyes the more she stared and the more she became lost.

“Eurydice!” Esme finally managed to get the girl fully away, “Carlisle!” She yelled as soon as the girl collapsed into her arms.

Carlisle entered the room before moving quickly over to the two, “Eurydice?” He noticed how her eyes were trained on the single dark corner, “Let’s get her away from that,” Carlisle spoke looking at Esme.