𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXXI.

❝𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐖 days were suspenseful. No one knew what was happening. Bella Swan became emitted into herself and finding out what was going on with Edward Cullen. Eurydice was worried but didn't show it or even make it her priority to find out anything, time would tell. The Cullen's did not show up or talk to anyone and Eurydice was silently freaking out over it. Of course, Newt noticed and made it his mission to take her thoughts off of the issue. The curly haired brunette had painted the sandy-blondes nails black. Eurydice was currently sitting bundled up in a blanket in her room while Newt cooked the two dinners. A knock on Eurydice's window snapped the girl out of her trance and her eyebrows furrowed at the sight of her mates. The girl hesitantly made her way to the window and opened it allowing the two in. Eurydice's thoughts raced and not in a good way. She knew this probably would end badly, she prepared herself for it. Eurydice moved back, the two were fully dressed as always while she was just in a pair of red pajama pants and a black tank top. Eurydice's nails dug into her palm as she looked between her two mates.

"Eury.." Alice trailed off.

"You guys are leaving aren't you?" Eurydice asked not even sugar coating it. "You've come to break my heart and say goodbye like some stupid novel."

"We are leaving, yes.." Alice let out a sigh as she looked over at Jasper and gave him a look.

"But we are not breaking your heart darlin'." Jasper added as he finally spoke which slightly shocked the girl.

Eurydice crossed her arms. "Then say what you two need to say." Eurydice frowned as she ran a hand through her curly locks.

"We are leaving. People are starting to take notice in Carlisle and I can't control myself around Bella." Jasper and Eurydice shared a look, both were not fond of the Swan girl.

"We are too attached to end things, unlike Edward. We want to keep everything like it has been, we won't be here a lot but we will try to visit and we will call and text." Alice stated as she pulled Eurydice into an unexpected hug.

Eurydice hugged Alice back as she let her eyes shut for a moment before she looked at Jasper giving him a teary eyed smile. "Don't start cryin' on us now." Jasper let out a small laugh as he spoke.

"Damn period hormonal shit." Eurydice cursed as she pulled away from Alice with a laugh as she wiped her eyes. "Before you two go.." Eurydice pressed a kiss to Alice's lips before doing the same to Jasper's. "A proper goodbye for now."

"Don't do anything stupid." Alice couldn't conceal her growing grin.

"How could she? We are takin' all the stupid with us." Jasper snickered as Eurydice let out a laugh as she let a few tears fall.

"What Jazz said." Eurydice took a deep breath.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 their goodbyes, Alice and Jasper left. Eurydice watched as they left through her window before disappearing from sight. They hadn't broken up with her, which did surprise her at first but she was happy that they hadn't. Yet she still stood there crying. Everything was about to start changing and she knew that. She had to prepare herself for what was to come. She needed to start training again, not that she hadn't been. Eurydice wiped her tears from her cheeks before she walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. The curly haired girl made her way into the kitchen.

Newt looked up and noticed her puffy eyes. "What happened?"

"Nothing bad." Eurydice managed a smile as she let out a sigh. "They have to leave but they said they'd visit. Jasper was quick to say that they weren't breaking my heart while Alice added to it." She explained as she slid into one of the seats.

"All because of Swan." Newt let out a sigh, he was conflicted on how to feel about Isabella Swan.

Eurydice simply shrugged her shoulders while Newt sat down a plate of spaghetti in front of her. "Thanks bub."

"No problem." He flashed her a smile as he sat his plate down beside her and made his way into the chair.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 sat and ate their spaghetti together as the two chatted. Chatted about what they needed to do and what they felt like doing. Newt brought up Kaz and noticed the dangerous look in Eurydice's eyes as the two discussed his topic. As much as Eurydice loved Kaz, he had dug himself into a hole. One no one was quite sure that he would get out of. Eurydice cleaned the dishes while Newt started into a rant about different actors he found hot such as Leonardo Dicaprio and Brad Pitt. He even went out and added Tom Cruise, not that Eurydice could blame him. She was happy that he could be himself around her and trusted her enough to tell her how he felt. Newt was one of Eurydice's three life lines just as she was one of his. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━