New school

I came out after showering. I sat on my bed and thought a lot. I thought about the things I should do. Oh and Auntie Sarah is quite nice.

Suddenly I heard my phone buzzing. How can anyone know my number when I changed it? When I look at it, I saw my number on it. I check the phone and realised it is not my phone. I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said, feeling frustrated.

"Oh, so my phone is with you. I am the guy you bumped into just now in the airport. You took the wrong phone."

"Ah... you are the one who took the phone first alright?!"

"It's the same. Let's meet! I need my phone back."

"Me too. Meet at where?"

"Do you know where is S.M. Entertainment building?"

"Never even heard of it. Besides, I'm new here. I'm a foreigner, remember?"

"Oh right. Where are you now? I will go look for you instead."

"Gangnam area, street 61 , no. 94. I am at my aunt house. "

Oops, did I just revealed my whole address to him?

"Ok. I will go over now."

"I will wait for you at the gate." and he hangs up.

Eeessshh, what a rude guy.

"Jaeun, who are you talking to? Cone down and have some snacks!" Auntie Sarah shouted from downstairs.

"Coming, Auntie!"

"Who are you taking to?" Auntie asked.

"Oh the rude guy. I bumped into him in the airport just now. I apologized already but he just walked away and we took the wrong phone. So he is coming to meet and exchange back our phone."

"Oh. I see. Do you need me to go with you? Afterall, it is dangerous to meet a boy alone. Moreover you are unfamiliar with here."

"Oh no. I will be meeting him at the gate later."

"Sure then! Eat up!" I smiled and nodded.

*Sehun's thought*
Oh shit! I forgot to tell her not to look at the things in my phone. I didn't put any lock too. Should I call back? Aish. OK, calling back will do.

"Hello?" I heard her voice again and acted irritated.

"Hey foreign girl, please don't look into my phone. There are many important things inside..."

"Please..." I acted innocent.

"Ok... sure. Bye." and I hang up the call.

I wanted to look inside her phone but she is a girl after all and I should respect her privacy since she respected mine. I kept looking at the phone when I am inside the van. I am so tempted to look inside and decided to check her phone. I turn on the lock screen and looked into her gallery. I saw some of her selcas and find her quite cute actually. I blushed at the thought of it. I saw many pictures of her and her mother, I believe. I send one of her selca to my phone. Luckily I offed my mobile data so she will not see it. I deleted the message. I reached the house and saw her waiting there.

"Wait for me here, noona," I told manager noona.

I acted cool. I just shove her phone into her hands and snatched away my phone. "Thanks!" I mumbled. She said thank you too. After that, I quickly went back into the taxi.

-

*Jaeun thoughts*

He is weird. But he is good looking. Oops. But bad attitude.