Forever really doesn't exist.

Next day in school, Sehun acted Cold to jaeun.

Whenever jaeun asks something, he will just reply with one word.

"Sehun, what's wrong with you today?"

"Nothing."

What happen to Sehun? Why is he like that?
He got really close to the girls in class. He only had his eyes on me before. Maybe he thought he is really good just because he is an idol now. Or maybe something really happened to him.

*Sehun thoughts*

Jaeun, I'm sorry. I can only say I'm sorry. But I don't want to hurt you. I have no choice but to leave you, I don't want you hurt. I'm sorry.

At night, I line Sehun. He actually read the message already but he didn't reply me.

Sehun, what is wrong with you today? Did I do something wrong to make you angry or what? read

I just want to call it a day so I went to sleep. I will just settle anything tomorrow.

-

"I will send a girl to the school tomorrow. She will be your fake girlfriend." manager said.

"I have to act intimate with her? And how can you just find someone to transfer to this school?" Sehun ask.

"Yes. Since you are not doing anything to break with her, I will do it for you. Remember, Seoul academy performing arts is associated with sm entertainment."

"Ok..."

The new girl comes into the class and introduce herself as Erine.

As the days goes by. Sehun always talks to her and ignoring me. After a week, I can't continue watching this 'show'. I decided to ask him.

"Can we talk?" I ask.

"For?"

"Just.. Please." and we go to the roof top.

"What exactly happen to you these days? Do you still even treat me as your girlfriend?"

"I don't know."

"What? You don't know."

"Let's break up. I...I like Erine."

"So you thought getting me was easy right? You made me trust in love again. I was wrong." and I ran away, crying.

I'm sorry, jaeun. I'm sorry......

When I went back into the class, I saw Sehun and Erine talking happily. My eyes are red and swollen. Mark came over and asks what happened.

"Why are your eyes red and swollen?"

"Just... I'm not really feeling well."

"Do you want to go home?"

"No. It's fine." and I forced a smile.

*Sehun thought*

I can't concentrate. Whenever I look over at jaeun, I can see her wiping her eyes. Under the desk is tissues all over. I really am a bastard, worse than Mark. I made her fall in love but made her sad too. She turns and glance at me. I immediately look to the front.

*Jaeun thoughts*

I can't control myself. No tears is coming up but I just can't stop wiping my tears. I was hoping Sehun will at least pity me and get back with me. I really love him, I just can't explain the love I had. I turn to look at him, he is normal, paying attention to the teacher.

"Jaeun, are you alright?" Raejin ask.

"Yea."

"Your eyes are really red and swollen. Stop rubbing it!"

"I can't control myself. Can you come over to my house later?"

"Sure. Tell me everything. It hurts my heart to see you like this."

After school, Raejin comes to my house.

"Raejin, Sehun broke up with me today." and I wipe my tears again.

"What?!?!"

"He said he like Erine...."

"What? That bastard. I'm going to get him right now." raejin stood up in anger.

"No... everything is over."

"It's okay dear. Even if you don't have Sehun, you still have me right?"

"Yea. Thanks. I thought everything can last when I'm with Sehun. I mean I thought at least we could last, I believe in love again and I never really thought our ending will be like this. I was happy with him." and I begin to cry again.

"Eh, don't be like this! This kind of guy right, is not worth the tears. So what if he is an idol now, he doesn't have you." and raejin hug me.

"Thanks raejin. I don't blame him because Erine really is a lot prettier than me. Compared to her, I look like grass."

"Hahah. It's okay. So what if she is prettier? Does being prettier makes money?"

"No. Thanks, I'm really much better now."

"Sure? Then I have to get going. My mum just text me to go home quickly."

"Sure sure. Bye. Thanks for the comfort."

"Ok then. Bye, call me if you need anything."

Like that, Raejin went home.

I don't know what to do now. I don't want to let Auntie Sarah know about Sehun and I. I stayed in my room and I can't control myself so I cried again. I thought about how good Sehun is, how sweet he is... Everything is over now. And I thought forever exists, but it doesn't. It only exists in fantasies and stories. In real life, this can be so cruel and harsh on people, like me. I just thought that wishing them is better than seeking for death and crying like there is no tomorrow. But I don't really want this, someone once said that if I really love the person, even if the person he loves is not me, I will still feel happy as long as he is.