Afraid

I move closer to Sehun. When the right time comes, I scare him.

I pretend to go to the toilet.

"Where are you going?" Sehun hold onto my arm.

"Toilet."

"Erm. I will go with you."

"It's okay. I'm not scared."

then Sehun let me go alone.

When I return, I thought of scaring him but looking at how pale his face has turn...

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yea... I'm fine."

"You look sick, did your fever return?" I touch sehun's forehead and it is not hot like last night's.

"I don't know...." the way he talks, even the words he speak are trembling. I off the television.

"Ok. Do you have a phobia or something? Not kidding but you really look very pale."

"Actually when I was young, my parents thought this is just a normal doll movie But when we started watching, the doll turns into monsters and from that day onwards, anything related to dolls will scare me away "

"Oh I see. Why didn't you say earlier?"

"You seem to be enjoying the show so I didn't want to disturb and spoil the mood."

"How sweet! Anyway what should we do now?"

"It is only afternoon, are you hungry?"

"No..."

"Oh I know. We should just rest."

"You rest, I will go back home first. I will see if there is anything delicious to eat and I will bring back for you."

"But I'm scared... to be alone now."

"Then come to my house?"

"You said it. Let's go!"

"We have to sneak in! If my maid saw a me bringing a boy back home. I wonder what my aunt will thought when she comes back. When we go in, you immediately run to the second level and go inside the middle room. It's my room Anyway!"

"Ok."

So I open the door and went in. I covered Sehun for running up.

"Maid! Anything to eat? I'm hungry."

"Yes. I will cook lunch now."

"Ok."

I went back into my room and Sehun is looking around. I get my clothes.

"There is a bathroom in my room, I will shower here, so you just play around on your own."

Sehun nods his head," we look like someone preparing to have sex, like you will make yourself smell nice and I will wait on your bed."

"What the hell... don't think negative." and I went into the toilet.

When I come out, Sehun is lying on the bed, looking seductive. Suddenly my maid comes in... and when she saw Sehun on my bed, she started to scream.

Sehun immediately bounces out of my bed and stand still.

"Who are you?! Why are you here? Are you trying to hurt jaeun?"

"Hi! I'm Sehun. I'm jaeun's friend." and Sehun bows 90 degrees to my maid.

"Why are you on her bed? When did you come in?"

"Just now."

"Maid... relax, he is just my friend. Please don't tell Auntie Sarah about it. I will treat you to food next time." she nods her head and went out.

"Let's go!" Sehun said.

"Where to?"

"I don't know. Strolling?"

"Ok."

We went out again, this time holding hands.

We took a picture together, remembering our first date. After some time, I think some people recognise Sehun and they started to crowd around him. Sehun had no choice but to let go our hands and I went to a corner to wait for him. The fans are asking for his signature, he hasn't even debuted and yet already quite popular, I wonder what will happen when he is officially an idol.

*sehun's thoughts*

When I debuted, can I still be with jaeun? My manager told me not to have any girlfriend at this age since I'm going to be an idol. I will find a chance to tell jaeun, because I can't leave my career too. Furthermore, I'm going to debut in another 3 months. Does it mean I will need to leave her in 3 months time?