Fan signing

Today will be a boring day. Sehun will not be in school, I miss the sleeping him whenever I comes into the class. I will always see a head on the table, sleeping. I can really say sehun is a genius, he sleeps all the time in class and still can get good results. For me, I'm the other way round, I study so much yet just got a pass.

I wish exo performed well today at inkigayo. They will also start shooting their mama mv tonight. So I guess Sehun can't sleep tonight already. I want to visit him but later his manager will know about our relationship.

I send him messages to give him my support.

I love you. Fighting! Continue to do whatever you are doing! I will treat you to something delicious tomorrow.

and he replied

Iloveyoutoo.

This Friday is exo fan signing. I must go to show them support. I brought along my mama album which Sehun gave me, his photocard is inside. The event starts at 7pm. I reached there at 7.15pm but there are only some fans, maybe 100+ fans. It is considered a lot for a rookie group? I don't know. I stand in line as told by the manager. If Sehun is not done with his autograph and maybe luhan is sitting beside Sehun, I will need to move up to luhan instead. So I stand in line and intend to wait for Sehun to finish signing, but he is talking to a fan so since luhan finished signing his previous fan, I have to move up. Sehun didn't even know I was there until I speak.

"Hi luhan!"

"Hey. Your here?"

"Yea."

Sehun pull me back to his front.

"You are suppose to be here. not there."

"Seems like you are happily talking to another girl right?"

"She is just a fan."

"I know. I'm a fan too. If you don't sign, I will move to another already."

"Wait. I will sign." I look at his signature and he added a lot of heart shapes and a iloveyou phrase.

"Let's go eat dinner together later." Sehun said.

"I thought your schedules is not complete."

"They change it to another day."

"Oh Ok."

After the fan signing, they are suppose to leave with the van. Sehun lied to his manager that he wanted to go back home to take something since he forgot. The manager allowed so he immediately ran away. He message me to meet at my house gate.

"You are an idol now. You can't just go out like this..." I said.

"I know but it's been quite some time since we get together and had dinner..."

"I told you, I'm okay with it. Because I still can see you in school."

"Sure?"

"Yea. We will eat at home. I will ask the maid to cook for us." as we go into my house, Sehun puts his arm on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

-manager-

Sehun is acting weird. He is always close with that girl. Whenever I ask him, he will say she is just a very close friend. It seems more to it. I will need to investigate. If they are really together, I will need to break them.