Finally home

"Wow. It is so comfortable." I sat on the seat in the aeroplane.

"Yea." Auntie Sarah said. I on my phone and go to the instagram, I saw a lot of airport fashion of Sehun. Sehun did not have any instagram account because his manager did not allow. At least he can't see I liked the picture he is inside.

The girl turn around. She is not jaeun. I apologize as I run towards her. I almost break down. I turn and turn to look for jaeun but to no avail. Then someone speak into the speaker, "Going to Singapore, passengers Please board the plane now." Is jaeun inside the plane? I ran to the check in point and stood at the glass door. I look into it and only security guards and police are inside. It is too late. Suddenly many girls crowd around me.

"Ah....!!!! Oppa."

"Ahhhhhhh!" I just smiled at them.

I have the urge to buy a ticket to Singapore now. but what should I do. My money are controlled by noona. Jaeun.....

-

I slept through the whole journey to Singapore. I guess it is a good thing. Sleeping makes one forget about worries for a little while. We take our luggage and get down the aeroplane. Once I step into the airport, I breathe in hard and said, "finally home."

"Yea." Auntie Sarah said.

We settle down in the hotel.

"We will be living here for quite some time since the house is not cleaned, I will send someone to clean and we can move in the house." I nod my head.

"When do I start school?"

"Either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

"Ok."

After that, I check my phone. I off the airplane mode and saw 2 missed calls, it was Sehun. Why did he call me? I wanted to call back, but if I continue to cling onto him, I won't be able to walk out of the past. I decided not to call back, I want to forget him.

-

*Sehun thoughts*

I check my phone again and again. It Is already night time in Korea, didn't she saw the missed call.... she should reach Singapore already.

"Noona, I don't want erine here already. Jaeun has go back to Singapore, can you ask her to leave? She keeps clinging onto me, it's annoying and I cannot concentrate on studying."

"Ok. I will ask her to leave."