Get back

Wendy and I go our seperate ways when going home. The train are filled with many people.

In the train, I thought a lot. Sehun? Miss me? I wanted to contact but I don't know how to bring myself up. Didn't he initiated the break up? What did Chanyeol mean?

I took out my phone and scroll through kakaotalk than I saw Chanyeol's name. I messaged him first but he didn't read my message.

When I reached my house downstairs, I check my phone again, he still did not read my message so I decided to call him.

"Hello?" he speak through the phone.

"Err... Chanyeol?"

"Oh Jaeun ah."

"Yea... about just now.."

"Oh actually Sehun missed you."

"But why? He initiated the break..."

"It is actually a very long story. We have to fly back tomorrow. Where are you now?"

"My house downstairs."

"Can you come to our hotel?"

"Now?!" I shouted at the phone.

"Yes yes. Mandarin Oriental Hotel."

"Ok see you."

Since it is late already, 11.43pm. I decided to take a taxi there. I called for a taxi and went there. When I reach, I called Chanyeol again.

"What is your room number?" I asked.

"501, but there are securities outside."

"What? Then how can I go?"

"I will fetch you."

"Ok. But I think I saw your fans."

But Chanyeol already hanged up.

After a while, Chanyeol comes down. He is in track pants and a muscle tank. He saw me and wanted to come over but was crowded by his fans. Then I saw Sehun behind Chanyeol. I don't know if he saw me but I just run away. I don't know what I'm doing.

-

"Chanyeol hyung, where are we going?"

"You will know soon."

When we are downstairs, our fans crowded us. I stand behind Chanyeol hyung.

"Palli! Jaeun!"

"Eodi?!" I was in a rush because I was trying to get away from the fans. Chanyeol hyung pointed to the front than I saw Jaeun, maybe she saw me. Then she started running away. I broke free from the fans and run after her.

"Jaeun!!" I shouted but she did not stop. Soon, fans are behind chasing after me. I run faster and overpass jaeun.

"Stop, please stop!" I said while panting.

She was shocked when I ask her to stop.

"Let's go!" and I held her hand. The fans are getting nearer. I covered my face not to let them take pictures.

-

Sehun suddenly appear in front of me, asking me to stop and I did but he held my hands. The next thing I know is we are running again but holding hands this time. We ran and hide behind a thick bush. We are heavily panting and still holding hands. We heard the fans running past and we hide out a little while. Sehun and I look at each other than he realised he is still holding my hands.

"Oh sorry!"

"It's okay!" and then silence.

After a while, he asked again, why are you here?

"Me? Chanyeol asked me to come."

"I see, I know what he is up to already."

"What?"

"Nothing."

I check the time and it is already past 1am.

"I need to go back."

"Can we wait longer? I'm afraid the fans will come back again."

"Ok."

5 minutes later,

"I really have to go."

"Ok let's go back."

Just as we stand up, we heard the girls shouting again. Then Sehun turn around and kiss me. The fans walk past glaring at us but then ran away. They did not recognise Sehun. The kiss continued. Sehun is still holding my face. I did not know what to do but I just return the kiss. Then he broke the kiss. He held my face and look into my eyes, " I love you!" I look at him weirdly. " I said I love you..." Sehun pouted. "Why?"

"It is a long story."

"I need to go home now."

"Wait... aren't you going to say you love me too?"

"Why? You initiated the break up and now you said you love me again?"

"Our manager found out about us in Korea. She ask me to leave you, the company I work in is associated with the school we are studying. So my manager brought a girl trainee and ask her to pretend to be my girlfriend. If I don't do so, she will hurt you. I can't let that happen to you. So I agreed to that. But I didn't know you would leave Korea and come back to Singapore. And that's when I know I really love you. I can't do anything without you. I was thinking about you for the whole year everyday in Korea."

"I'm sorry I didn't know." and I hug him.

"I love you." I said.

"I know you do."

Then I release the hug," no you don't."

"Don't be like this."

"I'm sorry Sehun, I didn't know you suffered so much."

"Past is past. As long as we are together now, everything can be done."

"But you are going back tomorrow."

"I know. We can still contact."

"Yes. Anyway I'm going back in another 2 months and next year is our last year. We have to graduate together."

"Of course. And get married too."

"No way."

Soon, we reach the hotel. We saw chanyeol sitting there, waiting. He saw us and ran towards us.

"Where did you all go?"

"Sightseeing." I said. Then Sehun showed that we are holding hands.

"Ah. I see..." Chanyeol gave a smirk.

"Ok Sehun. Wait for me for another 2 months. I will be back in Korea." I said.

"I will. I missed you. I will bring you home." he said.

"No. You don't know the way and it is very far."

"Yea. If manager hyung catch us going out without permission, we will be dead." Chanyeol said.

"Ok then. Bye." I gave each of them a hug.

Sehun gives me a peck on the cheek.

"Wait. I changed phone number." Sehun said.

"Really? What is it?"

"*** ***** ***, call me when you reach home."

"Ok. Bye, I love you." I whispered.

"What? I can't hear you."

"Forget it then." I smiled.

"I love you too."

Then I walk away, to the taxi stand.