Sports Day

"Class, listen up! We will be having a sports day next week. So everybody have to stay back for training. Idol or not you still have to stay back."

"Yes finally some time to slack." Sehun whispers.

"You mean rest.."

"ye Whatever."

"We will start staying back from tomorrow onwards. Each of you have to choose a sport. I will pass the sports option to the class monitor. Write your name against the sports you have chosen."

"Which you want to join?" Sehun asks.

"Anything. I don't really care about this things."

"Then I will choose for you."

"No... I will take a look first."

"Ok."

I look at the list and there is 4 options: basketball, relay run (4×100m) , soccer and relay run (4×400m) . I decided to join the 4×100m relay run.

"I choose 4×100m relay run. You?" I asks Sehun.

"Same then. We can be in a team. Ohorat!"

"Haha ok. How about we ask Joey and Bryan to join us?"

"Yea sounds good."

In the end, we are a team for 4×100m relay run. "We can start practising tomorrow." Bryan says.

"We know that."

Next day, all of us stay back for practice on the sport we choose. Our P.E teacher teaches us a lot of method for the baton catching part and techniques for not wasting even a second of running away. For the past week, we have been practising diligently.

Today is the day. We can finally show our hardwork and make it pay off.

Sehun and I went into garden to talk.

"Sehun, I'm nervous. What if I cause trouble?"

"Trust me, we can do it."

"Ok. I will believe."

"Good."

"Sehun!!" I heard Joey's voice.

"I will be back. Wait here." Sehun instructed me.

"Ok."

Sehun ran off to meet Joey. I find it boring to be standing there waiting for Sehun so I decided to walk out of there. When I walk out, I saw the girls again.

"Hey we met again!" I think the leader of the sehun oppa group said.

"What do you want again?"

"Just.. some fun."

"Not this time girls!"

"Hey wait!" the assistant shouted.

I turn around," wha.."

Before I can even finish asking what, I was pushed to the ground. I scraped both knees and one of my knees got a cut. I saw a small glass piece inside the cut. My elbow got bruised too.

"Why are you all hurting me again?"

"Because you became closer to sehun oppa. And oops, we didn't meant to push so hard."

"Jaeun!!" sehun shouted.

"Are you ok?" he asks.

"A glass piece went into my knee."

"I will bring you to apply medicine and get you treated."

"Sehun oppa..."

"Why are you hurting her?"