Explaining

Sehun's thoughts

I want to explain to Jaeun. I check the time. It is already so late, I will not disturb her. I will tell her everything tomorrow. That bitch, Joey. I think she spiked my drink. Will Jaeun believe me?

Next day in school, I walk pass Sehun without even bothering to look at him. My eyes are swollen and red from the crying yesterday. I know everything is hard. I want to try giving up this time. Since we are always having trouble trusting each other and God maybe want us separated. God always give us so many troubles means we are not getting back together. I should respect God's decision then.

"Err.. Jaeun.." Sehun called.

I ignored him. The teacher comes in.

During break time, Sehun stops me from going with L.Joe to the canteen.

"Can we talk?" Sehun asks.

I look at L.Joe and he signals that we should talk. I agreed to sehun and he looks happy. Both of us walk to the rooftop awkwardly.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I immediately asks.

"Erm.. regarding yesterday's thing.."

"So?"

"It's not what you think by what you saw yesterday. She spiked my drink and I don't even know what is happening." sehun says.

"Stop sehun. I have enough. I don't care if it's real or fake but we are over. I mean look, maybe it's God's decision for giving us so many obstacles. This shows that even if we are to meet after a year, that doesn't mean our love is strong. Obstacles keep coming and coming. I think it's time to stop." I said and already in tears.

"No.. it's not like this. I still love you, I don't want this to end just like that. I know you still love me," then he comes nearer me and hold me by my waist.

"Stop.. I really have enough." I removed his hand and run away.

"Jaeun!" he called.

Jaeun, if I don't do this now, I can't do it in the future. If I have to end, this is the perfect timing. Dragging it only makes both of us more hurt. If we are not meant to be, we are not. I can do this Jaeun! - Jaeun thoughts.

So I ignored him and continued running. This time, I did not run to the toilet. I didn't even know how I reach the garden. I felt tired so I sat down. I look around me and there are many students. The bell rings and it is time to go back for lesson. I'm in no mood to study now. All the students started to walk back to class while I'm left there thinking about all the things that happened.

I still remembered how sehun got jealous because L.Joe piggy back me. I still remembered how I fell and worried sehun but he finally knew what exactly was happening. Time flies...