Coincidence

When I reach home, I messaged Sehun instead because it is already pass 2am and maybe he is sleeping since he is so tired.

-

2 months passed.

Author's note: Sehun got close with a girl name Joey. Joey is the girl Jaeun met on the concert day. Sehun did not know Joey is a fan of EXO. Joey just acts normal in front of him and they become best friend.

I pack my luggage, getting ready to go to the airport. I did not tell Sehun today is the day I go back to Korea.

After 6 hours, I finally reach Korea.

I went back to the previous house with Auntie Sarah. I wanted to visit Sehun but than I remembered he is staying in the dorm. I can only see him tomorrow.

"Tomorrow you will go back to school." auntie Sarah said.

"I know."

"Go and rest then. Tomorrow will be a tiring day."

"Ok."

I went into my room and unpack my luggage. Then I receive a call from Sehun. Isn't he in school now? How can he call me?

"Hello?" he said.

"Yea?"

"Why is your dialing tone different from before?"

"No. It's the same. Anyway why did you call?"

"Oh. Today is the day you should cone back right?"

"No. You count wrong, still have another week before I can go back."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Ok I will go back to lesson. Call you later, bye!"

"Byee."

How smart of Sehun....

I went to sleep when I wake up it is already time for school. I got already and walked to school. As usual, many fans are crowding around around whenever EXO reach school. I just went to class and everybody greeted me. I saw sehun sleeping again but the atmosphere is different this time round. A girl is fiddling with his ears and I find her so familiar. I thought again and remembered her from the concert day, Joey. I went over to sehun's table and knock on it. He look up, yet again, with his daze face and sleepy eyes. When he knows who he is looking at, he immediately stood up.

"Omg." he exclaimed.

"Hi!" then he embraced me. I hug back.

"Didn't you say you will only be back after another week?" he questioned.

"I lied. I wanted to give you a surprise."

"Hi..." Joey said.

"Oh... let me introduce. She is Jaeun, my girlfriend." sehun whispered at the my girlfriend part.

"Hi!" I said.

"Wait. You are jaeun?! The girl I met at the concert?"

"Yea. I remember you, Joey."

"Wow such coincidence!" she exclaimed.

"Wait... concert? You mean EXO?" Sehun asked.

"Yea." I said.

"No I mean Joey, you went to EXO's concert?"

"Ya... I was a fan."

"You didn't told me!"

"Sorry."

I sat at my previous seat. I realised the seat is occupied.

"Sorry Jaeun, but this is my seat."

"Oh. Sorry!" I immediately stood up.

"It's okay!" and she took a seat.

Just then the teacher came in.

"Mrs Lee, I don't have any place to sit!" I raised my hand as I say loud enough for her to hear.

"Umm.."

"Mrs Lee, she can share with me!" sehun said.

"Ok sure!"

"I will take a chair for you. You sit at my seat first!"

"Ok!" and I smiled. As he walk past, he touch my head.

When he comes back, he sit at the side while I sit at the chair which is facing the board. I think his chair got in Joey's way. Sehun keeps turning around to look at her.

"What is your relationship with her?" I whisper.

"Friends."

"But both of you look really close."

"Maybe it's best friend, when you are not around. She played with me. Just what a girlfriend can do with her boyfriend." I ignore Sehun.

"Why did you ask? You are jealous?" he makes fun of me.

"No! I'm just curious."

"Eh, don't lie!" than he tickles me.

The teacher clears his throat.

"What are both of you doing?"

"No..nothing!" Sehun said.

"Please behave."

Both of us nod our head.

After school,

"Let's go somewhere later!"

"Where? Now?"

"You will know later. No, at night, I have to go practice now. Moreover, if we go now, fans will take pictures of us!"

"Oh yea. I almost forgot you are a celebrity now!"

"Ok. Bye! See you later!"

"Bye!"