Lost

Being in camp can be really boring too. I'm socially awkward, I don't know what to do except to stare at Sehun and raejin. When I realised Sehun knows I'm staring at them, I look away but he asked me, "are you okay?" "Err.. yea. of course!" Of course I'm not ok. I feel the pain getting larger and yet j have to swallow it and pretend nothing happened. "Erm. ok then."

Just don't talk to me, Sehun. Just pretend you don't know me. That will be enough for me, really. Why can't I just tell him honestly?

"Ok listen up everybody." all of us look attentively at the instructor, except for me.

I stare at Sehun and raejin's back view as they sit really close together. I don't even know what I need to do for the activity or what even is the activity.

After the instructor finish talking, everybody scramble. Mark look for me and asked if I wanted to partner him. I agreed

"What do we need to do?" I asked.

"Didn't you heard what the instructor said just now?"

"Sorry I did not pay attention."

"It's okay. This activity is called lost. Since we are partners, we have to cooperate with each other. What we need to do is one of us have to go hide and the other to find. The person hiding is not allowed to come out if his/her partner did not find him/her. And of course the person hiding can't go too far too. We have to complete this activity within 30 minutes. Since the weather forecast said it will rain at around 4.30pm, so we have another 1+ hours to 4.30pm. So what do you want? Hide or find."

"I will go with hide."

"Ok then. Then you have to take a compass from the instructor, in case you went missing, you will know how to use the compass to get back here."

"Ok" and I proceed to the instructor for instructions.

"Listen people. This is important. Ok so in case you are lost or your partner cannot find you, you will use the compass for help. Like what I said just now, you can't come out yet if your partner. can't find you. Since the time limit is 30 minutes, after like 40 minutes, if your partner still did not find you. You will have to come back here on your own. The compass is actually easy to use. Ok so when you are coming back, stand still and look at where the red needle is pointing, the place it is pointing means it is the other way round. Meaning for example, if the red needle points at north, then your front, which is where you are facing, will be south. So it is like the opposite thing. No question, then come take a compass and get ready."

I get ready. I saw Sehun is the one hiding. I feel a little excited since he is also hiding but thinking of raejin, I have to take a step back.

After 5 minutes of settling, we are ready to set off. I walk and walk. All of them are already out of my sight. Nobody is around me. I just have to hide behind a bush and wait for Mark. I wait and wait but no one came. I check my watch and the time is 4.10pm already.

Why isn't mark here yet? I look up the sky and it seems like it will rain anytime. I think I better go back myself. But what if mark is still finding? I will just wait a while longer. Anyway, going back there means being more jealous so I will just stay here until he finds me.

As I wait longer, the sky slowly darkens. Soon water.droplets start to form on my face as I look up the sky. It is raining. Then I thought of the dream I had earlier on. It seems like the same dream. The rain gets heavier and heavier. All I can do now is wait. I got colder and colder. I shouted for help but no one came to my aid. I decided to go back on my own, using the compass. I check the compass and it pointed to east so the place I should walk is to the west.