Simple life

After staying a few days in Singapore, I visited my mother.

"Mum, I can't forget Sehun. Can you help me? I don't know what to do." and I broke down in tears.  

That day when I go back home, I dreamt of my mother again.

"Dear, don't worry! Your special one has always been by your side, take more notice of your surrounding."

Who is it....

I woke up and thought really hard about who the special one is. For the next few days, I take no notice of this dream. Mark reached Singapore too.

That day in school, Mark confessed to me.

"Huiting, ok, I'm still used to calling you that."

"Erm. Ok."

"I have something to say."

"Sure, go on."

"All these days, I realised I fall in love with you again. From the moment you broke with Sehun, I thought it's time for me to get you back." I was shocked.

"I know you have always been good to me and I really appreciate that." then I thought of the dream. So is mark the special one???

"Ok. We will start afresh." I couldnt believe what I just said.

"Serious?! Oh my God!" I realised mark had been so good to me and I have fallen for him once again, so I tried going out with him.

I nod my head and he carried me and spun me around.

A few months passed.

I wonder how is jaeun doing now. I tried forgetting her, I tried tying myself down with practices and practices but it is of no use.

When I go out with mark, I kept on thinking of Sehun. Whatever things we do, I would relate it to Sehun. And I will wonder how he is now. The other day when mark and I were strolling at the beach, I thought of Sehun again. We were at han river on our second date and I just felt everything was so romantic even when we were just walking along the pathway. I thought mark was the special one. I do not want to continue to lie to myself about my feelings.

Since we were holding hands, I stop on the spot.

"Why?" mark asked.

"I want to tell you something."

"Ok."

"Errr.. let's break up."

"Why? What did I do wrong?"

"It's not about you doing anything wrong. It's about the feelings. Whenever we go on a date, I will think of Sehun. I dreamt of my mother before we were together, she said my special one has always been by my side and I thought it was you. But no, I realised the feelings I have for you is already a past and I have to let go. I don't feel the same way as when I am with Sehun so I really don't want to cheat on your feelings.....sorry mark."

"All the best with Sehun then! I also realised your mind is elsewhere whenever we go out. Lucky you initiated the breakup first, I was going to tell you after a few days. We still can be best friends right?"

"Yea. best friends. Thank you for these days!"

And I gave him a hug.

Exams are coming.

Exo becomes so popular. I wonder how is he now.

7 months later....

I am staying back in school for some activities later and,

"Huiting, exo is coming to Singapore next month!"

"Ah...I see."

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM?! I'm dying here. Omg, my feels."

"Hahah, why can't I?"

"Wanna go?"

"No thanks, concerts are disgusting."

She hit me on my back.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"How dare you say that? Please... go with me..!"

"No Wendy..."

"Please...."

"Sorry."

I am excited. Exo is coming. For these months, exo's popularity grow and they keep appearing on my instagram feed. Whenever I go to instagram, one of exo member will appear on the first picture.

-

Sehun

"Hyung, we are going to Singapore next month?!" I ask suho hyung.

"Orh, wae?"

"Ani.. nothing."

Next month...

Jaeun. Will she go to exo concert? One member is gone.