The boy in my dream

2 days later,

I got up at 6am. My school starts at 7am and I think going earlier is better. I get ready and went to eat my breakfast.

"Good morning Auntie!" I greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning! I will drive you to school later."

"Ok!"

When I reach the school, the teacher, Lee Seonsaengnim, brought me to the class. When I step into the class, I spotted someone familiar, the rude guy. Lee teacher asked me to introduce myself.

"Hello. I am Jaeun. I just moved to Korea so I don't know how to speak in Korean. Please teach me well." I bowed and the class clap for me.

"Jaeun, there is an empty seat beside Rae Jin." I nod my head and went over to Rae Jin who stand up. The rude guy is sitting at the next row beside me, a pathway in between. I turn to look at him and he stare back but turn his head back quickly. Rae Jin seems friendly, she tries to talk to me but I'm still shy.

"Is the guy beside me very annoying?" I whispered to Rae Jin.

"No... he is very Cold but many girls like him because he is a trainee from a company named sm entertainment."

"Ah I see. What is his name?" 

"Sehun, Oh sehun."

"Oh Ok." I smiled at her.

For the sake of me, all subject teachers have to teach in English language.

After math lesson is physical education (pe) but I haven't bought my attire so the pe teacher allowed me to just walk around. Sehun didn't bring his attire and is punished for it. He said excuses like the attire is not dry. I have nothing to do so I just stand beside sehun.

"Hey!" he shouted.

"What?" I glare at him.

"What's your name?"

"Jaeun. I thought I said it just now in class."

"Aish. Who will pay attention to you?"

"What? Ok."

"Haha just kidding. I am sehun. Nice to meet you." he laughed and showed me the kidding sign.

"Childish."

Sehun move closer to me.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"Just.. getting closer to you, you know."

I move 3 steps away from him. Sehun put his hands inside his pockets and acted like his some kind of gangster. Indeed, what Rae Jin said is true. He is a Cold guy.

After that we continue with the lessons. When it is break time, I stayed in class because I didn't felt like eating. Sehun is sleeping. Some girls from other classes came into the classroom and put chocolates, gifts and letter on his table. He didn't even bother to take a look at it. I just continued to study and use my phone. Rae Him came back a while after. She came back with a sandwich.

"For you, jaeun."

"Awww. Rae Jin, thanks! But I don't felt like eating."

"Hehe. You still have to eat it."

Suddenly, Sehun said" if jaeun don't want, I can eat it."

"Ok. nah." I hand the sandwich to Sehun.

"No don't give it to him, jaeun."

"Ouh ok. I immediately snatch back the sandwich."

"Why?!?!" Sehun shouted

"I meant to give to jaeun."

Sehun nod his head.

I just ate the sandwich.

Lessons end really fast today. I finally can go back and rest. Lucky me, I finish all my homework. Suddenly I thought of Sehun, why is he Suddenly this good? Is he related to the boy in my dream? I can't stop thinking of him.