Sick

Until now, I don't know what is the mission. I don't want to let Sehun feel irritated so I didn't bother asking him.

On Monday, all of us are once again back in the classroom.

For me, I'm back but with a injured ankle and knee.

Normally when I walk into the class, Sehun will surely be there sleeping, but not today. I asked Raejin what happened to him and she say he had a high fever and cannot attend school.

"Who can help me pass the homework to Sehun?" Mrs Kim asked.

Other people are pointing to Raejin since they all know about their relationship. So Mrs Kim passed the worksheets to Raejin.

"Erm... Mrs Kim, I don't know where Sehun lived? Can I have his address?" Raejin walked up to her and asked.

Mrs Kim checked her file and asked Raejin to write down Sehun's address.

When Raejin returned, she passed a paper to me. I look and saw an address on it.

"Can you go instead? My mother is sick and I need to rush back to take care of her." Raejin said.

"Huh? Err... won't you be worried? His your boyfriend."

"Come on. I trust you."

"Alright then. I will pass it to him later."

Thinking about going to sehun's house make me nervous. I didn't even pay attention in class today. Finally school ends.

I check the address again and realised actually Sehun lived quite near to me as well. I walk to his house and he can be considered as my neighbour since it is just a few streets away.

When I reached his house, I ring the doorbell. But no one answered it. Shouldn't there be a maid or maybe his mother to open the door? I just need to pass him the homework. After waiting for 5 minutes, I decided to call him.

"Hello?" a coarse voice speak.

"Hey. I'm outside your house now. I came to pass you your homework but after ringing the bell for so long, no one answered it. Perhaps you can come out for a while?"

"Oh ok. Can you come in yourself? I will unlock the door through the controller."

"Yea sure."

Once I step into Sehun's house, there is a nice fragrance. Then Sehun slowly walk down from the stairs. I went over to help him.

"Hi!" he tried to smile but he seems to be very weak.

I smiled and asked," are you okay? No one is at home to take care of you?"

"My parents went for a business trip and they rarely come back home so I'm alone."

"Ouh.. I see. Anyway, here is your homework. I will get going now." and I placed the worksheets on the table.

"Sure. Thanks and bye!" he stand up to greet.

As I was about to walk out of the door, I heard a thud. I turn around and saw.....