Debut day

Once I'm outside sehun's house, I thought of the days without him. I wonder how our relationship can last....

Time pass really fast, in a blink of an eye.

It is already a week before exo debut day.

Sehun's group name is exo, it consist of 12 members. I can't believe Sehun is the youngest of them all. I always thought luhan is the youngest until they say their own age.

These few months, Sehun often showed his dance moves to me. He often stayed back in school and go to the dance room to practice his dance. The song is mama. 'Mama' is mother in Chinese, and I think of my mother again.

"On my debut day, you will come right?"

"Of course. I want to see how suave you can be."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I also often stayed with Sehun. He looks really cool when dancing especially the steps for history. The part where he has to go down step by step and come back up again. He works so hard and is always so tired. Now I know why he is always sleeping in class. I guess the steps to being an idol is a tough one.

On the debut day, I dress up and went to find Sehun. I called him when I reach the place. Sehun then comes out to bring me in.

"I am very nervous. I'm afraid I will forget the dance moves then all my hard work will go down the drain." Sehun said, when he holds my hand, his palms are sweaty.

"Always remember, whenever you go up the stage and when you are about to perform, breathe in and out really hard. Close your eyes once and imagine you are only performing to me. Just like how you do it in the practice room. I believe you can do it. I will cheer for you later!" I comfort him.

"Ok I understand, but I'm still very nervous."

"It's okay. You are after 3 more groups, you can still practice a little."

"Okay."

Sehun begin to move a little, just arm swaying and little movement from the leg. I smiled at him and he seems to calm down a little.

"Next up is e-x-o, exo!" the MC announces into the microphone.

"Ah...." Sehun is frustrated and nervous.

I help him pin up his name tag on his shirt. I wonder why SM entertainment let the young people wear shiny suits.

"You can do it, Sehun and exo!" I shouted. They do their group slogan and the cheer.

All of them put each others hand on top of one another and shout," exo saranghaja!" I don't know what that means but Sehun explained it means exo love.

One by one, they go on stage. I stand at the backstage and watch them.

The MC speaks in Korean so I don't understand. But they are suppose to introduce themselves and do their group slogan which they practiced earlier on.

Suho holds onto the microphone and shouts," na, du, se, we are one! Annyeonghaseyo, we are exo!" but they failed at the first try. I think they are too nervous. Then the crowd laughs at them. I saw Sehun turn his head back a little and I mouth he can do it. They try the group slogan again and succeed this time. Then they stand by themselves. And the song, mama started to play.

"Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, heartless, no one who cares about me..." and D.O started to sing.

Sehun performs well, just like how he did in the practice room. I think he did what I told him. He doesn't seems to be nervous anymore because I can see a smile on his face throughout the whole song.

When the song finished, they bowed and said," kamsahamnida!" After mama, they come in to have a change of costumes and within minutes, they have to go out to perform history. When they come in, all of them are perspiring. I help to fan Sehun when he comes in.

"I almost died out there." he said.

"No you didn't. You did well. You look cool."

"Thank you." and he needs to go out already.

I always think history song is funny when Sehun started to dance history the first time to me. He wore a funny pants, the pants is very loose at the top which has pockets and tight at the leg. So the starting part is to fan the pockets.

When the song started to play, they fan the pockets again and I thought it is funny yet cute. Once again the song finished and when they come in, they are in sweat.

"You did it Sehun!" I ran over to him.

"Yes." Sehun is barely catching up on his breath. He used too much energy to dance just now.

"All of you have work hard!" I said.

"Should we go celebrate later at night?" I ask.

"Yes of course!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Ok! I will go arrange! Bbq?"

"Anything delicious will do." Kai jokes.

"Sure."

It is only afternoon and all of them look so lethargic. Luckily today is their debut day and since they finished performing, they can have a rest for today. But a few days later, they have to perform on inkigayo and another few days later on mnet countdown. Today they performed at kbs world. In total, I think they had to perform like 7 times.

I told them to rest first and come out to eat during the night. All of them head back to the dorm but Sehun didn't. Instead, he comes to my house. He is being very sweet and considerate because he knows I miss him a lot since I rarely get to see him nowadays. So he insist on coming to my house for a nap. Moreover, sleeping in a big house is more comfortable rather than a sharing house. So I guess Sehun wants the more advantage.

I ordered the place at hongdae street since it ls famous for many things, like fashion, food, etc. Sehun called them and said to meet at the front of hongdae street. It is just a street, I didn't know there is a front to it. After meeting them, we went to the restaurant. There are 13 of us so it is difficult to order the food. We ordered meat to grill, bento (since they save their stomach space since lunch, so they need something that can be cook very fast), the others I forgot the names of it. All of them eat a lot, the ones who can eat the most food are Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kris. In order to commemorate this day, we even took a picture with the stall owner. The stall owner will print the picture out with the caption," exo is here!"

At the end, Sehun still has to go back to the dorm. He will continue to practice tomorrow. Since they will perform again in another few days, on the day of performance, Sehun won't come to school already. He will not have enough time to rush there and get ready, he needs to practice too. This company is abit too much, making them work so strictly.

But I can't wait for their own fan signing event next week. I wonder how many fans will come.