Confused heart

After school, I went back home. Just as I was about to walk out of the class, someone grab hold of my hand. I turn and saw Sehun was the one.

"What do you want?" I said.

"Can we talk?"

"Sorry. I have something urgent, I have to go now. Please let go of me."

"Just 5 minutes."

"Sorry." and I push his hands away.

"Wait.....!" he shouted but I ignored it. I just wanted to go back home quickly.

When I reach home, I immediately went into my room. I checked my phone and saw a message from Sehun. I don't know why he is trying so hard to explain to me. I'm scared. I told myself not to believe in love anymore.

Sehun:

Hey I'm sorry. I'm outside your house now. Can you come out for a while? Please.

My reply:

Just go. It's late, still have school tomorrow. Goodnight.

I immediately ran to my window and I saw Sehun. He looked sad. I watch him until he is out of my sight.

*Sehun thoughts*

I don't know what happened to me. I just wanted to let jaeun know I'm not a person to break promises, but I guess she is still angry at me. If I were to tell the truth, what will happen? I... think I like her....

Unknowingly I walk to the school. It is dark but I just feel like being alone so I sneak into the school and went to the class. I on the lights and sat down at jaeun's seat. I decided to do something for her.

I wrote a letter for her, a long one.

Jaeun, I'm really sorry. I don't know what I can do did you to forgive me. I really had a reason. I just don't want you to view me differently, that's all. If you still need my help, I can. Just tell me anytime. I write the letter because I thought writing it shows more sincere to it rather than messaging you, which you won't reply. Anyway, I know you knew I'm a trainee from sm entertainment. To be honest, I'm going to be an idol soon. I hope we can still be friends because only you see me as normal human. I hope so. Don't be angry.
-Cold guy

I folded the letter and slide in to one of her textbook. I hope she sees it.

-

Next day,

I went to school as normal. I told myself to just ignore Sehun. I don't really want to bother him since he is being bothered by so many girls already. Maybe he thinks I'm a nuisance. I sat at my seat and took out a book to read while waiting. I realised Sehun is staring at me, the whole time. I pretend I don't know about it and the teacher comes in.

*Sehun thoughts*

Ay, this girl. I'm staring at her since just now, didn't she know? I'm trying to give a hint about the letter. But the teacher comes. Forget it, jaeun. I give up, if you really didn't saw the letter, that's it. I will go back to be the Cold guy. anyway, you won't really bother me since I will be an idol soon.

"Class, listen up!"

"Next week, we will be having a camp on Tuesday to Saturday. Pass down the consent form I gave out earlier on. Sign it and return tomorrow. I will further explain the details."

*jaeun thoughts*

Oh shit! How can I go? Aunt Sarah is not home yet.

"Mrs Lee!"

"Yes?"

I walk up to her.

"Mrs Lee, my aunt is overseas now. I can go but can't sign the consent form."

"But I need a consent for it. I will ask the principal and tell you tomorrow. If the principal doesn't agree, then I'm afraid you can't attend this camp."

"Alright."

When I walk back to my seat, I look at Sehun. But he immediately look down.

-

During breaktime, Mark came and find me again.

"Are you going to the camp?" he asked.

"Not sure."

"Why?"

"Nobody can help me sign the consent form."

"I see. I help you sign?"

"No. Forging will not help anything."

"I know. If you go, I can take care of you."

"No thanks!"

In the end, the principal agreed to let me go without signing the form but I have to make a phone call to Auntie Sarah to inform her about it.

-

"Oh shit!" I mumbled to myself.

I forgot to bring back my book, I have to return to the library later. I'm already halfway home. I had to turn back and walk to school. When I reach the class, nobody is inside. I rush and take my book but Suddenly a book drop out and revealed a piece of paper. I took the paper and open it. I read through it and Sehun is being sincere in apologizing. I'm sorry Sehun, I won't want to interrupt your world. I put the letter inside my bag and ran off.